All member reviews for "Animals" (CD Single)

Energetic party song from young Dutch DJ has one iffy word.

Teen, 15 years old Written byTheGoodGuy April 14, 2014

A generic DJ with repetitive beats and annoying samples

This song contains no explicit language apart from the line ' we're the f****ing animals'. It is ok for teens who actually enjoy house music.
Kid, 9 years old April 10, 2014

Love this song!

Me and my BFF are adding words to it, and they go great with the music! Just love it! Couldn't hear the bad word!
Kid, 10 years old April 12, 2014

Great Song

I didn't even hear a curse word!
Teen, 13 years old Written bySpicyPeanuts33 April 23, 2014

LEARNING

Great Electronic Song!

Great song although the chorus is repeated twice and is "We're the f****** animals" and is just barely edited but still audible. Good electronic dance music though and is really great to listen to if the language isn't too much.
Teen, 16 years old Written bycinnagurl May 13, 2014

Love Martin but hate the fact this is popular

This is a great song and as a huge electro/progressive house fan im naturally a fan of martin garrix. He is a Spinnin' artist and definitely possesses similar qualities to that of Borgeous, Showtek, and even Hardwell. I can see some Revealed in him as well. I love the song. My only complaint is its popular. I hate how EDM is going mainstream. Seeing artists like Zedd, Avicii and now freaking Tiesto change their styles so much they arent even recognizable anymore just to be more appealing to a wider audience. Martin is in terrible danger of this happening to him because this song decided to make its way to the top 40. Most people dont even know martin. They only know this song. But do they know Wizard or Crackin? No. I really REALLY hope Martin stays true to himself and doesnt pull a Daft Punk, Avicii, Zedd, or Tiesto Change. Martin you and Cash Cash are popular now. Please keep true to yourselves please! Seriously martin is very very Electro House. In fact he really isnt any other genre. So now with him, Cash Cash, tiesto, Zedd, and avicii all on the top 40 there is no denying that Electro House is now mainstream. I mean whos to say Steve Aoki or Hardwell or Dillon Francis will soon be on the top 40? I mean they similar artists to Martin. I dont like the way electr house is becoming mainstream. Its not the same anymore once it hits the mainstream.
Teen, 13 years old Written byILikeReviewingThings March 27, 2015

Electronic Hit With F-Bomb

Animals is an Electronic kind of song with one single lyric: "We're The F*cking Animals" which is probably the chorus. The music video isn't betetr though. People in animal costumes are seen dancing to the beat and setting a car on fire so it's violent and still has the F-Bomb unbleeped (although you can barely hear it over the electronic beat). Animals is not aimed towards kids so I recommend just teens.
Kid, 11 years old December 31, 2014

Doesn't seem inappropriate

There's a distorted vocal saying "We're the F***ing animals" but you can't hear it. I used to thing it said "Look, it's them animals" so that's just proof no-one can hear the language.
Kid, 8 years old June 22, 2015

Amazing,fantastic fun song has some swearing.

My rating:PG-13 for some language.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTheUltraBassRabbit May 21, 2015

Starts great, falls flat fast.

Basically, it has a very catchy beginning, the synths and melody in the "chorus" (if one could call it that) are just amazing, but the drop is an utter disappointment. I wouldn't really recommend it unless you like this certain kind of house. There is also no inappropriate content apart from a barely censored F-word in both drops.
Kid, 11 years old March 23, 2015

Good Edm

Well there is not that many flaws to this song but, there are some. Well it says one bad word. Though, you might not even hear it due to how it is quite unclear. Also "Animals" could be talking about violence. Then again that is only in the music video.
Teen, 14 years old Written bytrumu00 March 15, 2015

My Opinion

This is a cool song and so awesome to dance to. It only has one swear but you can't even hear it clearly. It is a great song and kids will Love it!
Teen, 14 years old Written byThepotatoman23 November 28, 2014

One of the Best EDM Songs

Great EDM song and catchy chorus and beat. Only problem is one F bomb, but you can barely hear it (We're the f---in animals) but all you can hear is (rugus the animals) or something like that. the music video has: Cars on Fire, Drinking some kind of vodka, and dancing. So overall, trust your kid (11 and over) to listen to this song. Teens (12 and up) are fine, just don't let them watch the music video until they are 15 or 16. Also, one of the best house songs out there!