All teen and kid member reviews for Another Side

Kid, 11 years old July 22, 2009

I love this CD!

I love this CD!

Fun stuff that is easy to listen to

Easy pop with a cool spark

Good!!

Awsome!!!! U shoud listen to it!
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

Outstanding

Best music ever Personal favourite Push it to the limit.
Teen, 14 years old Written byajpapesh April 9, 2008

Totally worth hearing

look I know this guy has big hair but does that really have anything to do with his music? (if you're confused please see one of the adult reviews that should clear things up) The music isn't half bad and he really does a good job of keeping his focus on who he is trying to sell this cd to(young teens).

Oh my goodness.

Okay, so you can sing about people being self absorbed, AND you can be self absorbed too? Well that's what Corbin Bleu is doing. He's so self absorbed! "I always knew I'd be a star" I will NEVER buy this album, because the lyrics are petty and false incouraging. Not to mention he's not cute, and he really can't sing!
i think people need to back away from all their stuppidness and sit down and listen to his songs there not harmful, they actually encourage kids to relax and have fun!!!

lamo

well, though it is true that there is no inapropriate content in this, corbin's dorkiness may scare little children. HONESTLY, HE CANNOT SING!!! he should stick to acting. - but then again, he does a pretty BAD job of ACTING LIKE HE CAN SING.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySynchronicity April 9, 2008

HE CAN'T SING!!!!

Yeah, Corbin is good but he sure can't sing!