All member reviews for "As Long as You Love Me" (CD Single)

Bieber willing to lose all for love in clean, serious song.

Kid, 10 years old August 28, 2013

good song but sexy video

the song is ok it is ok for 7+ but the video should be 10+ because of the part they were kissing in bed and the man was fighting Justin not suitable for kids younger than 10 I just watched the video yesterday
Kid, 12 years old August 4, 2012

Great song, Way to sexy video

Great song!!! I love it!!!....But the music video to this is WAY to steamy for kids any ages!!! I was about 45 seconds in to the video and turn it off because most of it was a sexy bedroom scene. Great song, way to sexy video.
Kid, 11 years old February 2, 2013

Bad song

This song shows how sad the singer is. Personally I hate the song. It is lame and the video is gross.
Kid, 11 years old October 31, 2012

out-of-the-world amazing! but some problems?

its amazing! oh my gosh i love this song its soo.... very good . Justinn Bieber this one of of your best... no not best ! for me it is the best from what i heard ever! but the video is mmm... not so proper.
Kid, 11 years old August 10, 2012

Stupid Song

why do people like this song? i hate it. bieber sucks (no offense to bieber fans). the rap is strange. "I don't know if this makes sense. baby, you're my hallelujah."
Written byAnonymous April 21, 2013

7+ Song 18+ for Video

The song it self is 7+ But the Video is only for 18+ People because of the sex scene.
Kid, 11 years old February 9, 2013

Transition to kid to man

This song is on the Believe album and now I realize older people in their 20s like him now.My older brother is 22 and he likes this song.He says he likes it because there's a techno-dubstep music in the background(not like JB uses auto tune)The song is probably an ok for your 6 year old but for 10 years and under is a go.The rap from Big Sean is not yet a genius but could be out of the song,but has deep meaning to it.When Justin says "I'll be ur silver and gold''means i''l be your everything as long as you love me.The rap means I'll do anything for you,we're on top of the world,I'll tell the world you're my girl, and i know that all the arguing like i need a new girl but as long as you stay with me,I'll be alright.The song is alright for preteens and teens and older people.I don't know about the younger ones.But,as a warning,there's a video and it's like Romeo and Juliet.I watched it and liked it but got excited when he was touching a girl.In the video, he and the girl are on the bed playing,laughing and there's this one scene where it looks like there having---.But please don't let your kids watch it unless there 12 or something.
Teen, 13 years old Written bybeingtrina November 30, 2012

Great song,Not so great video....

Okay i love this song,especially the rap. Not a fan of the Biebs /but/ Big sean...i love his music. The video had justin being beat by an older man which was intense.and the s*x scene..hummm.
Parent of a 6 year old Written bymadsmooney1214 September 21, 2012

as long as you love me cd single

Families can talk about whether there's wisdom in the lyrics "As long as you love me, we could be starving, we could be homeless, we could be broke." Besides love, what else do people need to ensure their health and safety? Should being in a relationship be your top priority in life? Why or why not?
Teen, 17 years old Written byabbacus August 25, 2012

Really good.

Better than Boyfriend. Four and a half out of five stars.
Teen, 17 years old Written byMysterious_ballerina June 19, 2012

Ok, good message but too repetitive and rap not working.

Well it was ok I admit I liked it better then his other songs but, I hated the rap part I don't think it fit with the song and I think it was just for marketing reasons. Second it was too repetitive by the end of the song I knew the lyrics only because he never went farther then "as long as you love me we can be homeless we can be broke I'll be your gold, your platinum blah blah blah." he could have gone deeper. Third I liked him better when he didn't do this techno weird stuff a guitar cord and piece of real music instead of that auto tuned stuff would have been greatly appreciated. Despite all that I like this songs message much more then "baby" or "one less lonely girl". It had a nice message and if the lyrics wouldn't have been repeated so much it would have been better. Overall it's ok.