All member reviews for "Baby" (CD single)

Ludacris raps on breakup tune, but it's all squeaky clean.

Teen, 14 years old Written byDarkMidnight November 2, 2010

I'm really worried about the younger generation

He's not my favorite, I guess I can tolerate some of his songs (this song stinks though- CHANGE UP THE LYRICS A LITTLE BIT, BIEBER!) It's the properaganda that I really hate. For instance: "Bieber Fever" "Beliebers" and even the sadness of seeing people call themselves "Mrs. Bieber" Children of America and beyond, there is pretty much 0 chance that you will ever find yourself married to Mr. Bieber. I only liked Justin in that True Jackson VP episode when I first known he existed.. His songs are about "love" I guess its alright if he likes singing about that, but really, can't they find anything ELSE to sing about? He's sending the desperate little girls crushes apon him up to the empth degree. Some girls imagine (or actually think) he's singing these songs to them, and when they found out he's dating that Jasmin girl, people flipped out as if a wife found out her husband is cheating (This is about the time you may want your children to see a doctor) For crying out loud, he's not going to date an 11 year old girl with "Bieber Fever" written all over her body. If you argue agents this epidemic of obsession, the fans (or victoms) of Justin Bieber will literly try to kill you. They will say you are 'jealous' they will say "how could you not like him, he's sooooo talented and sooooo hot!!" Really, is that all that matters, how 'hot' he is? That's not going to win an argument.. they think saying he's hot is going to prove their point that he's amazing. Seriously, these children that are obsessed with him are going to be leaders of the world one day, so I keep seeing world distruction in the future. Also, his hair looks like its stuck on his head, the winds of a hurricane couldn't move it. He's everywhere, this rein must stop. He practicly rules the free world right now.
Kid, 12 years old June 10, 2011

I hate jb and all of his music

Teen, 13 years old Written byrebma97 March 10, 2011

For JB fans

I'm not really a JB fan, but this song isn't so bad. I like the beat, but I'm not really big on Justin's singing. Even though this song is about losing your first crush, it doesn't have any innapropriate sex in it.
Adult Written bymeepoop August 31, 2015

yep

Adult Written byTheUltamite February 27, 2011

Do not buy this its a waste of time

Has anyone noticed that Justin Beiber is nothing but a commercial brand? He has had keychains, cards, t-shirts, lipstick, guest appearances, nail polishes, and other things! He doesn't even make his own music! The only stupid reason he's here is to rip off 6 year old girls and their parents! and only in a year or so he'll be ending up like the Jonas Brothers or Backstreet Boys as "out of date" so do you really want to waste your time on this loser? There is no reason to even listen to him on Youtube he is that worthless
Kid, 12 years old February 8, 2011

>.< HATE THIS

Kid, 10 years old February 5, 2011

One of the worst singers ever!

Kid, 9 years old March 19, 2012

Great and amazing! :)

This is one of my favorite songs! I think Justin Bieber is really sweet and cool, but my sisters hate him. This is a really popular song, and it's really clean. People listen to Ashley Tisdale and Britney Spears which is really really really inappropriate but this is so clean and is so catchy! This is so cool and I love it! Star :)
Parent of a 11 and 13 year old Written bySokrr December 2, 2010

Horrible music

Not inappropriate, but Justin Beiber IS NOT A GOOD SINGER. Horrible song that repeats one word. The rap was more of talking "when I was 13" then actual rap
Adult Written byTom_Gamer_Tom October 28, 2010

I can listen to about 45 seconds, before becoming suicidal.

Justin bieber is the most irritating, squeaky voiced idiot I have ever heard or seen. The only people who like Bieber are 10-13 year old girls. If a boy/man likes Justin Bieber they should go to a mental home. This has no mature content at all, but it turns out to be mindless, squeaky and annoying drivel.
Kid, 12 years old September 10, 2010

Quite Annoying, Actually

The song "Baby" is just two minutes of the same exact words. Kids, listen to some GOOD music like Queen or The Cure.
Kid, 10 years old August 29, 2010
Adult Written byAnnoyedteenguy August 26, 2010
Im not ashamed to say I cant stand him. This kid thinks he can sing and leads a bunch of little girls on like he can when all it is is the magic of autotune.
Adult Written bygamenerd323 April 29, 2010

It's so lame, no one should be tortured by him!

Anything Justin Bieber is horrible.
Teen, 17 years old Written byCrappola December 4, 2015

UGLY BIEBER! One of the worst singers ever! >.< HATE THIS

AHH JUSTIN BIEBER IS HAVING A BABY D:D: I hate this song!!! Justin Bieber sings like a girl... Wait.. There is a possibility he is a girl. Autotuned crap. Just wanted to share with the web 2 things: 1, i hate him, and 2, did you know Justin says "Baby" exactly 55 times in the song?? We get it already. The only reason I'm writing a review about this song is because I think JB sounds like a girl. Sure, I get how he was from a small town and now he's a popular (why the heck is he popular??), but that doesn't mean he's great or anything. And all he's ever dressed in is these hippie clothes that he thinks are cool. Thank god my favorite radio station rarely EVER plays his songs. He's a gay turd who can't sing. I think he might be a girl because he sings like a girl. He's stupid, a jerk, and thinks he's better than everyone else. His songs include sex, he says the n word, he killed people, he smokes weed and drinks, and once he threw up and his fans ate it! He also peed in a janitor's bucket and now his thing I shouldn't name is on camera! Plus, he's pregnant! DON'T LET UR KID LISTEN TO THIS IT'S INAPPROPRIATE IT'S ABOUT SEX! Very annoying, repetitive lyrics, don't bother. The dislike bar doesn't lie, the like bar shouldn't even exist here. THIS SONG IS SO BAD, IT SHOULD HAVE A PARENTAL ADVISORY STICKER TO REMIND YOU HOW BAD IT IS!! Justin Bieber is INCREDIBLY GAY. I hate Justin Bieber so much. His singing is just annoying and he has no talent whatsoever. Also, he is the most gay signer i've ever seen. Anyways, Justin Bieber sucks. I hate Bieber why in this world he have to do that to those poor girls I think Lady gaga is bettter! Barney is stupid and creepy! When I used to watch this show, it gave me nightmares. And guess what folks the rumors are true. Bieber got killed in a tour bus crash! I like that he died! So before showing your kids just watch it. You will cry. Oh no. This swearing, alcoholic, scary, immature guy is NOT something for girls of any age. When bieber dropped a pencil, he gave an F bomb. He went to jail for it kids! Justin probably takes drugs, assuming from his immature behavior. I've seen a 2 year old act better. And I mean, an idiot who sings like a girl! Is there anything I have to explain giving that information? If your kids have mental or anger issues, blame this guy, and don't say I didn't warn you. This song is terribe. ALL U PARENTS MAKING UR KIDS LISTEN TO THIS CRAP, STOP..THEY WILL RETALATE AND HURT U. :) he is a gay signer full of crap. This is the worst singer in teh world, its just a TEENAGE BOY sorrounded by girls.
Teen, 14 years old Written byIsaac T September 4, 2015

Justin proves how bad his songs can get in surprisingly clean song.

Justin proves his ultimate prowess in his single hit that brought 16 percent of the entire globe in for attention and overall disaster. The song is clean, but still a bust to the ears. I think you should just watch "Never Say Never" instead...at least he can sing on that show.
Kid, 12 years old September 4, 2015

Justin Bieber is an idiot!

He's a gay turd who can't sing. I think he might be a girl because he sings like a girl. He's stupid, a jerk, and thinks he's better than everyone else. His songs include sex, he says the n word, he killed people, he smokes weed and drinks, and once he threw up and his fans ate it! He also peed in a janitor's bucket and now his thing I shouldn't name is on camera! Plus, he's pregnant! Yours, Goatworlds.
Kid, 8 years old July 27, 2015

TERRIBLE!

DON'T LET UR KID LISTEN TO THIS IT'S INAPPROPRIATE IT'S ABOUT SEX!
Kid, 9 years old November 1, 2014

Baby is the worst song everr

Ha. belibers you dont have a taste in music Well i do because baby says random words like ^%&amp;$^ ^^^( ^&amp;$&amp;*%&amp;$*%^&amp;$%^*&amp;*%&amp;$%&amp;^%$% and *
Teen, 13 years old Written byiggy12345 October 4, 2014

how old is he?

is this kid eight? because for the record you don't sing about break ups when your eight