All teen and kid member reviews for "Baby" (CD single)

Teen, 14 years old Written byDarkMidnight November 2, 2010

I'm really worried about the younger generation

He's not my favorite, I guess I can tolerate some of his songs (this song stinks though- CHANGE UP THE LYRICS A LITTLE BIT, BIEBER!) It's the properaganda that I really hate. For instance: "Bieber Fever" "Beliebers" and even the sadness of seeing people call themselves "Mrs. Bieber" Children of America and beyond, there is pretty much 0 chance that you will ever find yourself married to Mr. Bieber. I only liked Justin in that True Jackson VP episode when I first known he existed.. His songs are about "love" I guess its alright if he likes singing about that, but really, can't they find anything ELSE to sing about? He's sending the desperate little girls crushes apon him up to the empth degree. Some girls imagine (or actually think) he's singing these songs to them, and when they found out he's dating that Jasmin girl, people flipped out as if a wife found out her husband is cheating (This is about the time you may want your children to see a doctor) For crying out loud, he's not going to date an 11 year old girl with "Bieber Fever" written all over her body. If you argue agents this epidemic of obsession, the fans (or victoms) of Justin Bieber will literly try to kill you. They will say you are 'jealous' they will say "how could you not like him, he's sooooo talented and sooooo hot!!" Really, is that all that matters, how 'hot' he is? That's not going to win an argument.. they think saying he's hot is going to prove their point that he's amazing. Seriously, these children that are obsessed with him are going to be leaders of the world one day, so I keep seeing world distruction in the future. Also, his hair looks like its stuck on his head, the winds of a hurricane couldn't move it. He's everywhere, this rein must stop. He practicly rules the free world right now.
Kid, 12 years old June 10, 2011

I hate jb and all of his music

I hate this song!!! Justin Bieber sings like a girl... Wait.. There is a possibility he is a girl. Autotuned crap.
Teen, 13 years old Written byrebma97 March 10, 2011

For JB fans

I'm not really a JB fan, but this song isn't so bad. I like the beat, but I'm not really big on Justin's singing. Even though this song is about losing your first crush, it doesn't have any innapropriate sex in it.
Kid, 12 years old February 8, 2011

>.< HATE THIS

Just wanted to share with the web 2 things: 1, i hate him, and 2, did you know Justin says "Baby" exactly 55 times in the song?? We get it already.
Kid, 10 years old February 5, 2011

One of the worst singers ever!

The only reason I'm writing a review about this song is because I think JB sounds like a girl. Sure, I get how he was from a small town and now he's a popular (why the heck is he popular??), but that doesn't mean he's great or anything. And all he's ever dressed in is these hippie clothes that he thinks are cool. Thank god my favorite radio station rarely EVER plays his songs.
Teen, 13 years old Written byiggy12345 October 4, 2014

how old is he?

is this kid eight? because for the record you don't sing about break ups when your eight
Kid, 9 years old March 19, 2012

Great and amazing! :)

This is one of my favorite songs! I think Justin Bieber is really sweet and cool, but my sisters hate him. This is a really popular song, and it's really clean. People listen to Ashley Tisdale and Britney Spears which is really really really inappropriate but this is so clean and is so catchy! This is so cool and I love it! Star :)
Kid, 12 years old September 10, 2010

Quite Annoying, Actually

The song "Baby" is just two minutes of the same exact words. Kids, listen to some GOOD music like Queen or The Cure.
Kid, 10 years old August 29, 2010
Kid, 12 years old June 19, 2016

Really

this is ok for 6 year olds and up but please just no
Teen, 17 years old Written byCrappola December 4, 2015

Gay brat.

He's gay. He sings like a little girl, and he's horribly ugly. What's with his face, was he in a fire? He's also the dumbest idiot ever, even dumber than Sanjay from Sanjay and Craig, or Buhdeuce from Breadwinners, he shares an equal amount of intelligence with Barney the Dinosaur! Idiot who can't sing, Baby is the worst song ever.
Teen, 14 years old Written byIsaac T September 4, 2015

Justin proves how bad his songs can get in surprisingly clean song.

Justin proves his ultimate prowess in his single hit that brought 16 percent of the entire globe in for attention and overall disaster. The song is clean, but still a bust to the ears. I think you should just watch "Never Say Never" instead...at least he can sing on that show.
Kid, 9 years old November 1, 2014

Baby is the worst song everr

Ha. belibers you dont have a taste in music Well i do because baby says random words like ^%&amp;$^ ^^^( ^&amp;$&amp;*%&amp;$*%^&amp;$%^*&amp;*%&amp;$%&amp;^%$% and *
Teen, 14 years old Written byreds1999 August 30, 2014

UGH!

This song is annoying that, it'll make you pull your hair out! There is something wrong with this song. One is the lyrics are cheesy. Two the intermental notes are noisy! Three Justin sounds like a girl. Four JB keeps on saying "Baby" over and over again. Five Lo do cris is in it! UGH! This song is awful!
Kid, 12 years old January 5, 2014

Bad

One of the worst songs ever, I don't know why people enjoy his music. I don't understand.
Kid, 12 years old September 2, 2013

Bad Singer, Sounds Like A Girl

He sounds like a girl. They played this song in dance class one time, and I thought he was Hannah Montana (this was when Miley Cyrus was famous). He is a really bad singer.
Teen, 17 years old Written byevolinag August 27, 2013

Even though it's clean, it's just not good.

You either hate Justin Bieber or love him, that's what they say. Personally, I do not hate him, but his music is not my style. But you can't even blame Bieber for that. "Baby" surely is one of the most successful songs out there, and somehow made it to one of the most memorable hooks out there. But there are two sides of memorable choruses: a song can be catchy or a song can be annoying. Unfortunately, "Baby" is the second one. A high-pitched, squeaky tune, "Baby" sounds rather cheesy and it is hard to listen to. Ludacris is the highlight of this song, but unfortunately, his rap part just does not fit into the overall happy song. It's not Bieber's fault, he does not sing bad, but the melody and production is nothinh but terrible. ---------- This song is clean and has nothing to worry about.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTheBombFunn June 27, 2013

NEVER BUY THIS!!!!

Very annoying, repetitive lyrics, don't bother. The dislike bar doesn't lie, the like bar shouldn't even exist here. THIS SONG IS SO BAD, IT SHOULD HAVE A PARENTAL ADVISORY STICKER TO REMIND YOU HOW BAD IT IS!!
Teen, 17 years old Written byCarlTheCritic June 9, 2013

Justin Bieber is INCREDIBLY GAY.

I hate Justin Bieber so much. His singing is just annoying and he has no talent whatsoever. Also, he is the most gay signer i've ever seen. Anyways, Justin Bieber sucks.
Teen, 14 years old Written byNASCAR101 June 7, 2013

elvis wannabee

bieber has no talent. he just want to be elvis. and he never will