All member reviews for "Baby" (CD single)

Teen, 14 years old Written byDarkMidnight November 2, 2010

I'm really worried about the younger generation

He's not my favorite, I guess I can tolerate some of his songs (this song stinks though- CHANGE UP THE LYRICS A LITTLE BIT, BIEBER!) It's the properaganda that I really hate. For instance: "Bieber Fever" "Beliebers" and even the sadness of seeing people call themselves "Mrs. Bieber" Children of America and beyond, there is pretty much 0 chance that you will ever find yourself married to Mr. Bieber. I only liked Justin in that True Jackson VP episode when I first known he existed.. His songs are about "love" I guess its alright if he likes singing about that, but really, can't they find anything ELSE to sing about? He's sending the desperate little girls crushes apon him up to the empth degree. Some girls imagine (or actually think) he's singing these songs to them, and when they found out he's dating that Jasmin girl, people flipped out as if a wife found out her husband is cheating (This is about the time you may want your children to see a doctor) For crying out loud, he's not going to date an 11 year old girl with "Bieber Fever" written all over her body. If you argue agents this epidemic of obsession, the fans (or victoms) of Justin Bieber will literly try to kill you. They will say you are 'jealous' they will say "how could you not like him, he's sooooo talented and sooooo hot!!" Really, is that all that matters, how 'hot' he is? That's not going to win an argument.. they think saying he's hot is going to prove their point that he's amazing. Seriously, these children that are obsessed with him are going to be leaders of the world one day, so I keep seeing world distruction in the future. Also, his hair looks like its stuck on his head, the winds of a hurricane couldn't move it. He's everywhere, this rein must stop. He practicly rules the free world right now.
Kid, 12 years old February 8, 2011

>.< HATE THIS

Just wanted to share with the web 2 things: 1, i hate him, and 2, did you know Justin says "Baby" exactly 55 times in the song?? We get it already.
Kid, 10 years old February 5, 2011

One of the worst singers ever!

The only reason I'm writing a review about this song is because I think JB sounds like a girl. Sure, I get how he was from a small town and now he's a popular (why the heck is he popular??), but that doesn't mean he's great or anything. And all he's ever dressed in is these hippie clothes that he thinks are cool. Thank god my favorite radio station rarely EVER plays his songs.
Kid, 12 years old April 20, 2010

Good for any age.

I LOVE JB SO MUCH HE IS THE BEST ROLE MODEL FOR KIDS HE DOESN'T WRITE BAD SONGS THEY SEND POSTIVE MESSAGES. My 6 year old cousin listens to him.
Teen, 13 years old Written byCliff Hanger January 16, 2011

EWWW

EW. Just EW. Thats all I have to say.
Kid, 12 years old September 10, 2010

Quite Annoying, Actually

The song "Baby" is just two minutes of the same exact words. Kids, listen to some GOOD music like Queen or The Cure.
Kid, 9 years old April 19, 2010

Kid, 10 years old August 29, 2010

Kid, 12 years old January 22, 2011

I don't understand how this got popular..."/

Seriously, I'm SICK of hearing Justin Beiber this and Justin Beiber that! Just because people think he looks hot and he sang 'baby, baby, baby oohhhhhh' over and over again doesn't mean that he's a good singer! Justin Beiber, (BEAVER) is way overrated. But still, i don't think he's hateable. He's only a teenager, for goodness sake, give him a break. I wouldn't like it if i was in his position, knowing that people would hate me because of my voice. I don't even think he even planned on being famous. Anyway, this song sucks. :)
Kid, 12 years old January 20, 2011

EWWW!!!!!!

OMG, that is just what America needs. Another loser pop star whom girls only like because of his hair. He sings like a freakin' 8 year old girl. He has no talent and it's obvious that there is a lot of auto tuning done.
Teen, 14 years old Written byHunterJumper13 January 4, 2011

Read this:

Oh yes, I soooo want to listen to some immature 16 year old whos voice hasn't even changed yet. Honestly. A 16 year old singing "Baby baby baby oooohhh"... More like Baby baby baby ewwwwww". Honestly, he's not even onld enough to seriously date, let alone sing cheesy repetitive love songs. Plus the fact that he has midget idols... It's disgusting watching the 10 year olds at the skating ring swoon every time one of his dopey, mediocre songs comes on the loud speaker (And my dear friends, if his happens to you, I have found that the best remedy is to sing "Poker face" or "If I Die Young" at the very tip top of you voice with your ears plugged). It's so dumb. I myself have never understood girls liking celebritys (they don't know you exist, you dolts!!), but honestly, this has gone too far. THEY'RE 10 FOR GOODNESS SAKES!! Grow up a big and get some class. No one wants to see your Beiber ((Beaver) temporary tatoo stuck to your ancloe, or you t-shirt with his ugly face splattered across the front. And then there's that whole thing about him looking like a muscrat, or some type of mutated beaver (Oh, hey! THAT'S where he gets his last name!). Please, SAVE YOURSELF!!! Don't listen to this slop.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMOVIE13 August 26, 2010

BAD

uhhhhhhhhh why do so many people like this song?! the songs stupid the music video is stupider....! his baby song should go like this: "baby this is a bad song ohhhhh, like this this is a bad song ohhhhhhhh!"
Kid, 10 years old February 14, 2011

Enough

I am a belibier quit all u Justin haters give him a chance. FYI all u people who say oh all his music Is the same well it's not he can sing with an acoustic guitar 2. If he dose not sing good then why does he have so much money and fans. Ill admit at first I thought he sang like a girl but I gave him a chance and I liked it. I heart ya Justin!
Kid, 11 years old May 13, 2011

ANNOYING. REPETITIVE. But honestly, it isn't inappropriate.

As I type in the song I prepare for hate comments. I prepare for love comments. I prepare for strange comments. I prepare for these things because it is the annoying, the insanely popular, the widely hated...BABY. However REPETITIVE, NEVER-ENDING, AND ANNOYING it may be, the whole "annoying=inappropriate" thing is increasingly appearing in this website. The hate comments have got to stop. We all know he's not that great of a singer, but ultimately Common Sense Media (at least from what I've gathered) is not a website for critique. It can be, but the main purpose of it is to help people keep their children away from things too old or inappropriate for them, and guide them into things that are fun and appropriate for their child. This song is not inappropriate (although if you want to see some really bad reviews by users, search "Friday" by Rebecca Black and you'll see what I'm talking about). Common Sense Media is not for hate comments.
Teen, 13 years old Written byAnnie Rexia July 29, 2010

:D

Awh, how cute! The eight-year-old thinks he's in love and had his heart broken!
Teen, 13 years old Written byNoseStuckInABook April 29, 2010

So now he's bribing girls?

There's one line in this song that stands out from the rest of this poorly written song. "I'll buy you anything/I'll buy you any ring.". Bribing her to go out with you? Oh dear. Not to mention Justin Bieber can't sing.
Teen, 15 years old Written byxaltrockgirlx September 24, 2011

Don't get the Mrs. Biebers

I might be a little late to jump on the Bieber-bashing bandwagon, but let me first start off by saying I don't hate the kid. All he did was post a couple of YouTube videos and fame took control. It's his talent, or lack thereof, that's the problem. The first time I heard this song, I thought, "eh, the voice is okay" because I thought it was a girl singing. You have to wonder where his fame is going to go once he hits puberty. The lyrics are repetitive; he must say the word "baby" fifty times in this song alone (don't get me started on the others). I may be a little bit biased, considering I don't like most straight-up pop music, but there's no reason why this kid has this much fame all over the world while maybe half of America knows Paramore or bashes Patrick Stump as a solo artist (for a better pop album, check out his Soul Punk. For older kids, but still way better, and he performs everything himself, with a way better range). The only reason why he's popular with the tween to, sadly, high-school set is the fact that he's "cute" (he looks like a normal boy next door) and you can make a bunch of words with his name that he uses himself, like Belieber. Girls, just to let you know, he's a self-obsessed (he has posters of himself in his room!) normal boy put in the spotlight who has average talent, nothing more. He will be out of the spotlight once the Beiber-Fever breaks.
Teen, 14 years old Written bythefearofmany February 17, 2010

the guy is horrible (sucks) at singing
Kid, 12 years old September 4, 2010

BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG, "she" can't really be a dude! He looks and sings like he's younger than me! This is stupid music! He's a bad role model, because he's trying to get other guys to sing like girls, he sends bad messages to other kids, because he's saying that impersonating the opposite gender, and he has sexual lyrics, because he has morbid obsessions with girls and making out with them. Don't buy this junk! But do trust me--I am a recording artist; here's my site: alivonelsikk.webs.com And I have a song ("I Hate You, JB") against Justin Bieber; it's on the Bottle of Blue Ice at 2:54 section on the home page of my site.
Kid, 10 years old July 27, 2010

...my last review was dumb, let me try again..

All right, my last review on this was a couple years ago and with opinion. Justin Beiber is appropriate, but adored by a lot of kids my age. I don't enjoy him, but my friend does. He kinda has consistency (or however you spell it) of using "baby" and reusing the love theme. I'd reccomend this to lovesick people.