All member reviews for "Back in Time" (CD Single)

Pop-rap single is OK for kids too young for MIB 3 movie.

Kid, 11 years old May 28, 2012

Addictive Pitbull MIB Track

Pitbull pleases as always, and now he's singing for a MIB movie. When I first heard about this news, I automatically went on iTunes and listened to a sample of it. I loved it. Great rap by Pitbull. Now for the parental review. This promotes the new MIB movie: MIB 3. The movie has a lot of violence in it, but it's kid-targeted and not too bad. For the language department, Pitbull says, "I don't give a number two." That shouldn't be a problem at all. This is probably the cleanest Pitbull track ever. For the parental review for the music video. The video was well done. There is alien action in the video. Weapon use. In a Chinese restaurant, Pitbull pours some suspicious looking drink (probably alcohol) in a cup. He is about to drink it but is interrupted by an alien. All in all, an addictive song.
Teen, 16 years old Written byabbacus June 1, 2012

One of my favorite songs!

Featured on MIB3. I love Pitbull.
Kid, 10 years old August 30, 2013

This Is A Very Good Song.The Video And The Song Are Cool And Clean.I Definitely Recommend It.
Kid, 11 years old July 19, 2012

Music from planet pit

Pitbull has yet another big hit that makes kids too young to see the movies feel like they have. If your kids still is satisfied the music video video is fine for 7 and up kids with pitbull just in an elevator and clips from MIB3 with the occasional exploding alien.
Adult Written bymusic fan2.0 April 6, 2012

help or hurt

i perosnaly cant get enough of this super fun song but cant help but wonder will this help or hurt parents with younger kids who may love the song and the parents have not seen the first two movies just a thouhgt