All teen and kid member reviews for "Bad Romance" (CD single)

Kid, 9 years old August 15, 2013

hahahahahhahahahahhahhahahaaaaaaaaaaa bitc hos

bich hos
Kid, 10 years old October 18, 2013

I don't really like her singing, sounds weird.

Not really a fan of this. Language: Some uses of, "b**ch."
Teen, 17 years old Written byevolinag January 4, 2014

Gaga's signature song. Brilliant, but has some language.

There are few singers in the last decade that gained as much fame as Lady Gaga did. Plus she can look back at a career full of hits and memorable moments, unlike most popstars having some hits but none of them being remembered years after. Lady Gaga is a phenomenon, the Madonna of the 2000s and the 2010s. "Bad Romance" is truly Gaga's signature song. It has everything that makes her, and more. It has her extravagance, all the glitter and glamour, as well as her unique style and diva-like behaviour. But on the hand, it is also very catchy, has heavy and memorable beats and synthesizer melodies. Gaga's singing varies from her typical monotonuous, almost boy-like verses to an enormously strong and melodic chorus. "Bad Romance" is not only a memorable earworm, but also well produced and not unlikely Gaga's best song. Also, it's quite possible that it's going to be a classic in a few decades. ... "Bad Romance" is not overly sexual or vulgar, but has some uses of b****h. The music video shows a burned corpse that looks rather graphic.
Teen, 13 years old Written byi'mbeautiful January 12, 2016

lady gaga

Lady gaga has good songs but there is sex involed
Teen, 14 years old Written byIsaac T November 14, 2015

Haven't seen the video, did enjoy the song.

Although I haven't seen the YouTube version, I have heard the song, and I thought it was good. While the lyrics are central to Lady Gaga's relationship with a man, their sexual side is extremely mild. And the dark side of the veil...let's say it together...OOOOOOOH!
Kid, 7 years old August 13, 2012

No big deal

I know it has the "b" word in it but it is no big deal if you tell your kids not to say it. Anyway your kids wont be going out kissing.
Kid, 9 years old June 30, 2012

Just Make The Bleep!!

I liten to it! We make moshling noises to be the bleep!
Kid, 11 years old December 11, 2011

bad reomance

The song has the b word many times and its about gaga wanting a "bad romance" with a guy.
Teen, 15 years old Written byEliphas November 20, 2011

Awful. Just awful.

This is one of the worst music videos I have ever seen. It is totally inappropriate and should be banned, and I speak as a teenager, not a reactionary parent. It's mostly just her stripping, being drugged, and using placed products over and over. Do. Not. Watch. This.
Kid, 10 years old October 10, 2011

Awesome Song With a Terrific Beat!

Sex: Just ONE bad line after she says "I want your psycho", turn it down 'cause she's about to say "..you vertigo stick" Profanity: "B*tch" a couple of times like "I'm a free b*tch baby!" This song may have a message that sounds pretty mind-poisoning, but this song isn't all that bad. It has pretty tame lyrics, only one bad line (that you can turn it down on) and you can always get the edited version people!
Kid, 10 years old August 17, 2011

I Really Hate Gaga's Music, but Some Songs Are Fine.

I honestly don't like this song, I just don't. Sex: "I want your vertigo stick" Language: The whole song repeats the word "b*tch"
Teen, 13 years old Written byMeTheCrazyOne99TWO August 12, 2011

RA RA RO MA MA RA RA RO MAMA GA GA OOH LA LA--- lol

This is my favorite Lady Gaga song. Yes, no good message, that doesn't mean it has no point. It's fun and her catchiest! And she says she wants his "vertigo stick" and says "b*tch" a few times. But that's all that's bad. I love this song! Gaga songs can't get catchier--- or maybe they can (see Poker Face). Love it so much!
Teen, 17 years old Written byJeneusGenius July 12, 2011

L-l-l-love it

Not the best kid-song, but it has a great beat.
Kid, 11 years old July 5, 2011

Good

I really don't get what Is so bad about Gaga's music? I listen to it all the time my mom and my 8 yr old brother love it too!! It's great!! I blare it in my room all the time!! Really she says b**** I never noticed?
Kid, 12 years old June 10, 2011

Ra-ra-ro-ma-ma

Whelp, I love this song! Has an awesome beat. I love it! But it repeats "walk that b*tch" and she says "b*tch" individually a few times. A total of a approximately 10 uses of "b*tch". And she says "I want your vertigo stick". But I love this song!
Teen, 16 years old Written bylove88 May 27, 2011

okk

okk gaga inaprriote but this is a little bad
Teen, 14 years old Written bypeaceboy April 26, 2011

Decent song for young teens,no TWEENS!

The song is very good,about being in love with a horrible man and you can't help yourself.It is about sex,but it's more then that,it's about falling for the wrong people and not helping yourself.It's not a kids song under 13 for sure.Strong Language and suggestive sex references,but good song none the less!It's a good and bad message,it could be "good" love conquers all,bad,it's not a "good" love.
Kid, 9 years old April 10, 2011

GaGa is perverted. NEVER let your kids or YOURSELF listen to her music. Dob't get tempted...you don't want to. "Off" for 2+

GaGa is a pervert, I have to say what I think of her. Sex...one sexual reference, "I want your vertigo stick". Inappropriate Language..Repeats "B-tch" throughout the whole song for no apparent reason:|. Violence...I've heard that in the video she sets the boy boy on fire:-(. Bad role models: GaGa IS a bad role model. She has nothing good in her songs...really. Negative messages....she glorifies bad relationships, like they're good, and fun. She also goes insane for some vulgar and disgusting guy.
Kid, 12 years old April 9, 2011

RaRaRaRaRa

THIS IS AN AWESOME SONG!!!
Kid, 9 years old April 7, 2011

GaGa is crazy and goes for a bad guy. You can tell by the name, "Bad Romance".

DISGUSTING HORRIBLE SONG:(! Sex..."I want your vertigo stick"and "You know that I want you-- you know that I need you".Inappropriate Language...The word b-tch is repeated a lot(I've been told). Negative Messages/Bad Influences...She seems to always talk about love in her songs....I mean BAD and sexual love. Violence...I was told that in the video, Lady GaGa lit the guy on fire. Bad Role Models...same thing for "Negative Messages"..or similar. She always goes for guys that are bad and she always does sexual things that young children catch on to. I know I'm only nine, but I'm just mature and can LITERALLY tell right from wrong(I'm not trying to be all "smart").I AGREE WITH MY SISTER, MUSICCRITIC100!