Kid reviews for "Bang Bang Bang" (CD Single)

Revenge tune is edgy for Disney star but still OK for tweens

Teen, 16 years old Written byRosebud95 May 16, 2012

Catchy song

It's a bit strange of how far it goes with the whole revenge thing, but all and all, it's fine.

Teen, 14 years old Written byrebma97 August 20, 2011

Different single from SG

It's different from Selena's usual songs, but I kind of like it. Her voice isn't the strongest, but it's okay. It is edgier for Selena, kind of like some songs on her other album, When the Sun Goes Down (she says the D word in a few songs). Anyway, this song is about getting revenge on an exboyfriend, but that's the only innapropriate content. I just hope Selena doesn't get too edgy in the future.
Kid, 12 years old July 24, 2011

Great song by Selena G.

Selena's music is always great and I feel this song is "ON" for ages 4+. However, there is one line in the song that talks about her wanting the person to hurt. It says "I hope you slip and fall and trip all over my heart and just lay there alone."
Teen, 16 years old Written byraphael's_girl July 14, 2011

Bang Bang Bang

"Bang Bang Bang" is another fun single from Selena Gomez. It's got a great beat, and her voice has really matured since her previous offerings. However, this song doesn't send out the positive messages you would expect from Selena. Instead, the song wishes ill will to her ex and talks about how her new boyfriend "used to be a model/he looks way better than you/he looks way better than you do". She even goes so far as to say she hopes he ends up alone. So, while this song is fun for Selena's more mature fans, younger kids who could be confused by the messages should stay away.
Teen, 14 years old Written bysteph/vampire July 13, 2011

wanna dance

this song has some words that younger kids might not understand but over all it a good danceing song

Teen, 14 years old Written byFabulousMe July 13, 2011

Nothing horrible - but nothing great either.

There isn't anything horrible in this song, but there isn't anything great either. It's got so so messages, and it's a so so song. Now one line in the song is kind of interesting "My new boy used to be a model. He looks way better than you, he looks way better than you" Is this supposed to encourage judging people by the way they look?