All member reviews for Battlefield

Idol winner's breakup blues cliched but clean.

Kid, 8 years old July 15, 2010

AWESOME!!!!

I love this song!.And miss sparks is a great role model!.Rock on.
Kid, 10 years old May 25, 2010

Kids love her

Jordin sparks is my little sisters (7 yrs. old) favorite singer. She has songs that aren't bad, and they have positive lyrics
Teen, 13 years old Written bySanjana_ January 2, 2010

Amazing songs!

Very good song with very meaningful lyrics which teens can relate to. :D Jordin is a great role model as well.
Kid, 9 years old December 29, 2009

Battlefield is okay. I've heard it a couple places. Online and at Lowe's.
Kid, 11 years old December 22, 2009

ok but boring

its a good song but it gets boring. :(
Kid, 12 years old December 13, 2009

good song

the song is good and mostly kid friendly
Kid, 9 years old November 14, 2009

move on to other things

you sing really good but why are you in love with chrisbrown so much.move on.don't waste your time
Kid, 12 years old November 13, 2009

Love it!!

I love "Battlefield" and think that Jordan Sparks is just what music needs right now. Favorite Song: SOS (Let the music play) It's my all time favorite!!!
Kid, 11 years old October 3, 2009

great song

I think battle field is very appropriate and it rocks
Teen, 16 years old Written byHintzy411 September 7, 2009

good for 12+

My little sis loves her music, but at nine years old, i don't think it's appropriate.
Adult Written bymrs.black09 September 3, 2009

Great Messages for Girls!

I get very tired of turning on the radio and hearing garbage about staying with a guy no matter how badly he treats you or how he lies to you, things like that were part of the reason I stayed with a guy who was unfaithful and emotionally abusive for so long. I stupidly let that kind of music make me think I was some kind of faithless tramp if I gave up on him! This album is such a welcome relief! The songs "No Parade" and "Was I the Only One?" capture the heartache of a break-up without ever getting too gloomy, "Walking on Snow" and "It Takes More" encourage walking away from a bad relationship while "Battlefield" is about trying to work out if there's enough respect on both side to do that, "Faith" provides encouragement during any hardship, and, as always, Jordin has a couple of sweet love songs as well. There's no strong language, drugs, or violence (in spite of the name of the song "Battlefield"), but the lyrics of "S.O.S." "Don't Let It Go To Your Head," and "911" are mildly suggestive, though less so than most things you here on the radio these days (mostly referring to kissing, nothing gratuitous). Artistically, the album is not as good as Jordin's debut album, but it's still well worth the purchase!
Teen, 14 years old Written byKaty0 August 31, 2009

Dull

Nothing here is particularly exciting.