Beyonce keeps getting better. Teens OK.

Kid, 12 years old December 22, 2009
Cool CD by Beyonce!!! Me and my friend made a dance to one of the songs.
Teen, 13 years old Written byjakek6 August 24, 2009

13 and up

This album is awesome!! I love it. There is the N word in one song. And there a some sexual inuendos. But nothing graphic or explicit. Beyonce is really good.
Adult Written bychris stillie April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written byMonksy204 December 12, 2012

Just Awesome

This album has nothing dirty about it, its all very natural sounding, and Beyonce never compromises her morals just to fit it! Great job Beyonce! I was listening to this when I was 5 when it came out.
Kid, 10 years old January 28, 2012

B'Day

The album really get you moving. It has a lot of slow songs and party songs. There may be some little bad words. The album will some times talks about break ups, relationships, and how to rock. When you hear most of the songs it will really get you jamming. The album has great songs like Deja Vu, Irreplaceable, Get me bodied, and Upgrade U. The album has the best songs ever. This album rocks for all ages.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysara4ever95 February 17, 2009
Teen, 13 years old Written byMs.Book_Smart April 9, 2008

I LOVE IT!!!

This album is very good for growing girls. There are some themes of sex, but over-all it's about girl-power, taking charge, and achieving your girls and growing up! I LOVE IT!!
Teen, 17 years old Written bymoviebuzz99 April 9, 2008

bday nah SUPERDAY!!!!!

One word to say about this album FANTASTIC i absolutely love it wonderful!!!!!!!!!!
Adult Written bylakeisha April 9, 2008

great cd

my 5 year old knows all the songs
Adult Written bykeepxdancnx April 9, 2008

Pretty fun!

During my dance classes, we choreograph to Upgrade U, and Irreplacable. There's nothing bad about these songs on this CD. Its really chill and the beats really catchy! I love it.
Kid, 8 years old April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written byiamhere_now April 9, 2008

I LOVE IT!!

This was her best album so far. It had so much emotion. I think anyone who enjoys good music will like this album. You should also try the Delux edition.
Teen, 13 years old Written bygigimocha April 9, 2008

good cd

a lot of sexullty in it but if you are a mature 12 year old or 13 year old it is a good cd for you beyonce is A GREAT ARTIST

i think its ok but its just two not nice for kids under 9 or 10

its ko i like it for kids under 12 or 10
Adult Written bydreamgirlmaya April 9, 2008

Ah-MAZING

I am a huge Beyonce finatic..... this was some of her best work.