All teen and kid member reviews for Before I Self Destruct

Kid, 11 years old March 8, 2015

STUPIDDDDDD

UGH!!! I HEARD THIS SONG ON THE RADIO ONCE AT A RESTERAUNT! LISTEN TO THAT PARENT! IF YOU TORTURE YOUR KIDS WITH THIS YOU ARE BAD PARENTS! BTW I HEARD THIS ON THE RADIO AT A RESTERAUNT, SO IT WASN'T MY PARENTS CHOICE!!!! IMWISH I COULD RATE THIS SONG NEGATIVE STARS!
Kid, 12 years old October 8, 2012

it O.K may not be suituble for some hearers

i liked the song but some parents wont but thats o.k. im 12 and accidently heard this song on 107.5 rap station but its a good song you can barelye undrestand what hes saying.
Teen, 16 years old Written byBFJustin April 27, 2012

before i self destruct review

this movie by curtis jackson is extremely violent and is a an adult movie children are absolutly not allowed to watch this film only kids 16+
Teen, 14 years old Written byantoineisthebest April 20, 2011

Awesome song

Awesome song
Teen, 15 years old Written bykeyra December 22, 2009

perfect for teens who love 50 cent

i love it it's one of his bestcd's
Kid, 12 years old November 29, 2009

awesome fifty cent album

50 cent has created a great album with the invitation and death to my enemies so disrespectful and pyscho so let's get down to the basic is as good as relapse or man on the moon the end of day no but as a filler till refill and relapse 2 it works so for 50 cent this is his best work better than the massacare and get rich or die tryin and way better than curtis the production is awesome and the lyrics are not repeat not half bad the songs are iffy from the terrible terrible baby by me then days went by crime wave and do you think about me the half bad strong enough i got swag get it hot and okay your'e right. then there 's the almost top notch stretch hold me down. then the top notch best of the best the invitation death to my enemies so direspectful pyscho gangsta's delight and could've been you does it suck like curtis no but until his next big big hit we must listen to his best but unfortunatley his leaset commericaly succesful album due to the massacare and curtis grade B+ download this one so disrespectful