All member reviews for "Billionaire" (single featuring Bruno Mars)

Edited version of reggae-rap tune is OK for younger teens.

Parent of a 6 year old Written bymadsmooney1214 September 15, 2012

billionaire single featuring bruno mars

track "Nothin' On You." Families can talk about the many positive things that can be done with wealth. What are five things a wealthy person could do to better the lives of those who are less fortunate? If you were rich, what would you do with your money?
Kid, 6 years old November 24, 2013

An Umer Made

Good reggae rap song with mature words like f**k. Edited voices and great singing. 8.0
Kid, 12 years old August 27, 2010

neither versions are scoot free of langauge, but its a good song

Both songs have langauge issues, so if you dont like langauge neither versions are for you, but if you can handle some the clean version is ok, and if you simply dont care the explicit version is. The explicit version has 3 f bombs, a s word, and a D word, where as the clean replace the F word with fri-kin and still has a d word but no s word. hope this helped.
Kid, 11 years old August 17, 2010

awesome song, but clean version isnt so clean.

Commonsense is lying! there is no f words in it, or no s word either. all i heard was fr--kin and d-mn. however i have the clean version so they might have changed up the words to something more appropriate, probably the f word to fr--kin and for the s word i dont know.
Teen, 16 years old Written byanders09ma May 27, 2012

Billionaire :D

I looooooove Bruno! AND Travie!! This song is so catchy that I dance to it sometimes! Good tune!
Kid, 8 years old February 23, 2012

Ok

In the song they talk way too much about being rich and there is a few cuss words but thats it
Parent Written byKittypower July 30, 2011

???

I don't see anything wrong with it
Teen, 13 years old Written bywhaleoh4060 March 25, 2011
Kids hear the f-bomb all the time in movies. Good song.
Kid, 9 years old February 19, 2011
catchy tune
Teen, 13 years old Written bymannymateo10isback January 24, 2011

best song ever!!!

well this song is totally awesome but except when i heard the explicit version it actually said the f-word, not the word freak, and also stupid and s-word but 6 years to 12 years should listen to a clean edition cause it may be more better than not letting your kid under 12 say bad words at all, especially 13-17
Kid, 10 years old October 13, 2010

Clean 12 explicit 14 video 15

Other than langauge in every version, its positive. its good too.
Kid, 10 years old August 29, 2010
Good but lots of consumerism and a bad opening line
Teen, 16 years old Written bybieber_fever55 August 26, 2010

Mixed Messages...

This song sends me huge mixed messaged... on one hand I think the song is great because most songs nowadays that have rap in them are all about sex and drugs. This song is actually not about that, but about the life of the rich and famous and ways to spend a billion bucks. However also, he does say f--king in the unedited version, and there is one s--t. Not only that, but he kind of sounds greedy... the song talks about how he'd spend the money, and most of the ways aren't exactly worth applauding. For example, "I be playing basketball with the president, dunkin' on his delegates." Then again he also says he'd "Pull and Anglelina and Brad Pitt and adopt a bunch of babies who ain't ever had s--t." So IDK! :] Haha. Iffy for 11 and up.
Teen, 13 years old Written bycrosmary June 21, 2016

Really catchy, with F-bombs

If you are okay with some cussing then I think that it's a great song, super catchy and fun. It also does mention how he wants to donate toys to kids, adopt orphans, and give "everyone I love a couple bucks". So if you get over the curse words then the song get pretty deep and I kinda love it
Kid, 10 years old August 10, 2012

Not very good.

Honestly, this song has a bad message. It's about wanting to be rich and buying all the expensive things you don't need, but they also buy good things, luckily. I don't know about you, though, but it feels like they're trying too hard for this song to have a positive message. As for language, the explicit version says "I wanna be a billionare so f*ckin' bad", but the clean version has "I wanna be a billionare so freakin' bad". -Samantha (chocolatecake123)
Kid, 12 years old January 19, 2012

give this song a chance.

First impressions aren't always everything, so give this song a chance. The s word is in the longer version, so avoid that kids. The positive message is that he's one of the richest people in the world and he grants somebody their last wish, and gives a mercades to a random person. Be Giving Miss Pink Fringe
Teen, 14 years old Written byrebma97 December 19, 2011

Some bad messages

I thought that this song was about using all of this money for personal reasons. I know he said the thing about adopting, which is good, but the way he said it sounded greedy...but I could be wrong. The explict version uses f** k (I wanna be a billionaire/So f-ing bad) and s**t (Adopt a bunch of kids that never had s-t or something like that).
Teen, 13 years old Written byvolleyballnchocolate March 5, 2011

Good message

Good song :) it's all about imagining the good you could do if you were a billionaire. Like "I'd probly visit where Katrina hit/and d--n sure do a lot more than cena did/". Get the clean version if you don't like the cussing though.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMegan96 February 5, 2011
It has swearing, but other than that it's okay.
Kid, 12 years old December 29, 2010

THIS REVIEW IS FOR EXPLICIT VERSION.

even if there is profanity i think this single is overall ok for tweens and teens.