Kid reviews for "Billionaire" (single featuring Bruno Mars)

Edited version of reggae-rap tune is OK for younger teens.

Teen, 13 years old Written byLassieLasagna16 November 7, 2017

Overall good message

The song has a few bad words but it is overall has a good message

Teen, 13 years old Written bycrosmary June 21, 2016

Really catchy, with F-bombs

If you are okay with some cussing then I think that it's a great song, super catchy and fun. It also does mention how he wants to donate toys to kids, adopt orphans, and give "everyone I love a couple bucks". So if you get over the curse words then the song get pretty deep and I kinda love it

Kid, 6 years old November 24, 2013

An Umer Made

Good reggae rap song with mature words like f**k. Edited voices and great singing. 8.0

Kid, 10 years old August 10, 2012

Not very good.

Honestly, this song has a bad message. It's about wanting to be rich and buying all the expensive things you don't need, but they also buy good things, luckily.
I don't know about you, though, but it feels like they're trying too hard for this song to have a positive message.
As for language, the explicit version says "I wanna be a billionare so f*ckin' bad", but the clean version has "I wanna be a billionare so freakin' bad".
-Samantha (chocolatecake123)

Teen, 16 years old Written byanders09ma May 27, 2012

Billionaire :D

I looooooove Bruno! AND Travie!! This song is so catchy that I dance to it sometimes! Good tune!

Kid, 8 years old February 23, 2012

Ok

In the song they talk way too much about being rich and there is a few cuss words but thats it

Kid, 12 years old January 19, 2012

give this song a chance.

First impressions aren't always everything, so give this song a chance. The s word is in the longer version, so avoid that kids. The positive message is that he's one of the richest people in the world and he grants somebody their last wish, and gives a mercades to a random person.
Be Giving
Miss Pink Fringe

Teen, 14 years old Written byrebma97 December 19, 2011

Some bad messages

I thought that this song was about using all of this money for personal reasons. I know he said the thing about adopting, which is good, but the way he said it sounded greedy...but I could be wrong. The explict version uses f** k (I wanna be a billionaire/So f-ing bad) and s**t (Adopt a bunch of kids that never had s-t or something like that).
Teen, 13 years old Written bywhaleoh4060 March 25, 2011
Kids hear the f-bomb all the time in movies. Good song.

Teen, 13 years old Written byvolleyballnchocolate March 5, 2011

Good message

Good song :) it's all about imagining the good you could do if you were a billionaire. Like "I'd probly visit where Katrina hit/and d--n sure do a lot more than cena did/". Get the clean version if you don't like the cussing though.

Kid, 9 years old February 19, 2011
catchy tune

Teen, 14 years old Written byMegan96 February 5, 2011
It has swearing, but other than that it's okay.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymannymateo10isback January 24, 2011

best song ever!!!

well this song is totally awesome but except when i heard the explicit version it actually said the f-word, not the word freak, and also stupid and s-word

but 6 years to 12 years should listen to a clean edition cause it may be more better than not letting your kid under 12 say bad words at all, especially 13-17

Kid, 12 years old December 29, 2010

THIS REVIEW IS FOR EXPLICIT VERSION.

even if there is profanity i think this single is overall ok for tweens and teens.

Kid, 12 years old December 13, 2010

Perfect for older kids, but not for tweens

the song focus on politics and rapping the exclipt one is 17+ the clean one is 12 or 13

Kid, 10 years old October 13, 2010

Clean 12 explicit 14 video 15

Other than langauge in every version, its positive. its good too.

Teen, 13 years old Written bymanay_4511 October 6, 2010
I would defenitetly recommend that this song is only for ages 13 years and older.

Teen, 16 years old Written byAngelicious3 September 14, 2010

10+

i really don't know how i feel about it so....

Kid, 10 years old August 29, 2010
Good but lots of consumerism and a bad opening line

Kid, 12 years old August 27, 2010

neither versions are scoot free of langauge, but its a good song

Both songs have langauge issues, so if you dont like langauge neither versions are for you, but if you can handle some the clean version is ok, and if you simply dont care the explicit version is. The explicit version has 3 f bombs, a s word, and a D word, where as the clean replace the F word with fri-kin and still has a d word but no s word. hope this helped.