Great Band, Great CD
This band is amazing. They're one of my favorites, if not my absolute favorite. And this CD really shows how much they have matured from their previous albums. Not that those albums aren't good, of course, but this really is quite a beautifully put-together record.
Unlike previous albums, swearing is kept to a minimum.
1. Feeling This-The first track off of this CD is fun, catchy, and suggestive. The song is written about sex, and it depicts it with some mildly suggestive lyrics, such as "I want to go in her room, I want to take off her clothes" and "Smiling from ear-to-ear, my breathing has got you loud". There is also 1 f-word. 8/10
2. Obvious-This track is pretty good. It's not the best on the CD, but it's still great. There are 1 or 2 f-words in this song, but otherwise it's tame. 7/10
3. I Miss You-Probably my favorite track on the CD and one of the most romantic and beautiful songs I've ever heard. There is nothing objectionable or innapropriate in the song, however, the music video is rather suggestive at points. 10/10
4. Violence-A different sound from previous Blink-182 songs and it's pretty good. Nothing too innapropriate in this song. 7/10
5. Stockholm Syndrome-Deep and personal. Very good song. 9/10
6. Down-This is my second favorite song on the CD. The beat and lyrics are just fantastic. 10/10
7. The Fallen Interlude-An all-instrumental song that is well-played and well-orchestrated. I love it. 9/10
8. Go-A powerful song that really speaks to a person. 9/10
9. Asthenia-Eh, not the greatest song on the CD, still good, though. The intro is great! 7/10
10. Always-I am absolutely in love with this song. Very fun and amazing. 10/10
11. Easy Target-Great guitars and drumming is fantastic as usual. Lyrics are also really good, although a bit violent, such as the line "Let her slit my throat, give her ammo if she'll use it".
12. All of This-Great song. 8/10
13. Here's Your Letter-Lovely beat and lyrics. 8/10
14. I'm Lost Without You-A love-filled song with incredible vocals, lyrics, drumming, and guitar. 9/10
Any teenager, and adult for that matter, should purchase this album. Don't let the "PARENTAL ADVISORY" sticker fool you, this is a pretty tame CD, despite a few f-words in the first few songs.