Kid reviews for Blink-182

A good, honest blend of rock and punk.

Teen, 13 years old Written byResidentEvilPotter January 7, 2012

I Miss You!

I absolutely love I Miss You on this album. Amazing band, amazing songs. Huge fan, a must buy!
Teen, 14 years old Written bydarkrose233 February 7, 2011

Great Band, Great CD

This band is amazing. They're one of my favorites, if not my absolute favorite. And this CD really shows how much they have matured from their previous albums. Not that those albums aren't good, of course, but this really is quite a beautifully put-together record.
Unlike previous albums, swearing is kept to a minimum.
Song reviews:
1. Feeling This-The first track off of this CD is fun, catchy, and suggestive. The song is written about sex, and it depicts it with some mildly suggestive lyrics, such as "I want to go in her room, I want to take off her clothes" and "Smiling from ear-to-ear, my breathing has got you loud". There is also 1 f-word. 8/10
2. Obvious-This track is pretty good. It's not the best on the CD, but it's still great. There are 1 or 2 f-words in this song, but otherwise it's tame. 7/10
3. I Miss You-Probably my favorite track on the CD and one of the most romantic and beautiful songs I've ever heard. There is nothing objectionable or innapropriate in the song, however, the music video is rather suggestive at points. 10/10
4. Violence-A different sound from previous Blink-182 songs and it's pretty good. Nothing too innapropriate in this song. 7/10
5. Stockholm Syndrome-Deep and personal. Very good song. 9/10
6. Down-This is my second favorite song on the CD. The beat and lyrics are just fantastic. 10/10
7. The Fallen Interlude-An all-instrumental song that is well-played and well-orchestrated. I love it. 9/10
8. Go-A powerful song that really speaks to a person. 9/10
9. Asthenia-Eh, not the greatest song on the CD, still good, though. The intro is great! 7/10
10. Always-I am absolutely in love with this song. Very fun and amazing. 10/10
11. Easy Target-Great guitars and drumming is fantastic as usual. Lyrics are also really good, although a bit violent, such as the line "Let her slit my throat, give her ammo if she'll use it".
12. All of This-Great song. 8/10
13. Here's Your Letter-Lovely beat and lyrics. 8/10
14. I'm Lost Without You-A love-filled song with incredible vocals, lyrics, drumming, and guitar. 9/10
Any teenager, and adult for that matter, should purchase this album. Don't let the "PARENTAL ADVISORY" sticker fool you, this is a pretty tame CD, despite a few f-words in the first few songs.

Kid, 11 years old August 5, 2010

Boon's rating

Not that bad actually. my brother loves it and listens to te music in front of my mom. the band can be sexual, but its mostly just mild innuendo. a phrase in the song is, "turn the lights off, carry me on". other albums can be bad. and album cover shows a nurse revealing cleavage, and another album is called "take off your pants and shirt". this album however, is mild.

Teen, 14 years old Written byHizBabyGurl4ever September 15, 2009

I luv it so much!

This music is so sweet.!!!!.!!!!
Kid, 11 years old March 1, 2009

Ahahaha.

Common Sense, you never cease to amuse me. First, Poltergeist as 12 and up. Then, the Jonas Brothers as recommended music for 9-11 year olds. Now, Blink-182 as 14 and up? I'm 11, and this is one of my favorite albums. Yes, I get the *ahem* subliminal messages. Yes, I don't really have a problem with the swear words. Enema of the State is worse for young kids than this. Go review THAT.
Teen, 15 years old Written bynate smith April 9, 2008

It's different

This album is a lot different that other punk band albums. Blink 182 has changed. Even though I prefer the band's earlier projects, I kind of liked this cd.
Teen, 17 years old Written byitisme April 9, 2008

not bad

First of all, I have the edited copy of this CD, and their isn't really much that had to be edited, which is a good thing. What is edited isn't all that obvious except for in Track 2 named Obvious (what a coincidence). As far as the music, it isn't bad and it isn't particularly great. If you buy a lot of CD's its worth getting, but if not don't waste your time.
Teen, 15 years old Written byPlaying For Keeps April 9, 2008

thay areawesome

blink-182 is one of the best punk/rock bands. I personaly enjoy thier music.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymartimusic123 April 9, 2008

a good cd

Since this was Blink-182's last real album they did a good job by having more serious songs. There isn't one track that is as funny as there old stuff, which kinda bums me out, but still a lot of my favorite songs are on this CD. There style of music on this album is like punk pop, rock, with lyrics that are poetic and actually make sense. If you don't know what i'm talking about think of Sum41 except with slower and more dramatic songs.