Kid reviews for "Blow" (CD single)

Cleaner-than-usual Ke$ha tune has lots of bratty attitude.

Based on 1 review

Kid, 10 years old May 13, 2021

this

is it about strip club!!!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byElla the Pikakid October 21, 2019

This is some great crap!

This is great and all, but we need more!
Kid, 10 years old July 9, 2012

BLOW

The Title "Blow" explains all.

Teen, 17 years old Written byabbacus June 30, 2012

Just OK.

Typical Ke$ha song.
Teen, 15 years old Written byRae-la January 22, 2012

Pretty much the only Ke$ha song that I like

Yeah, I actually really like this song. It's not that offensive, it's catchy, and in general it's just fun. And even though I don't like Ke$ha as a person or an artist, she's not terrible here. So, if you hate Ke$ha, give this song a try. It just might change your mind.
Teen, 16 years old Written byRosebud95 December 23, 2011

Danceable, Catchy OK song

Not a fan of Ke$sha (her sexual and partying stuff) but this is is pretty catchy. (i say that a lot:))
Kid, 11 years old October 11, 2011

Love it!

I love this song! It's really catchy, and really clean. I think kids can listen to it if their parents alow it. But there is alot of drinking and partying. but hey, thats not the worst of it right?

Kid, 10 years old October 10, 2011

Awesome Song! Great Lyrics, Cool Beat!!! I Recommend This To Put On Your iPod!

Maybe some "bratty" behavior, but this song is perfect for all ages. Nothing bad, no profanity or sexual references, no partying references, which is unusual for Ke$ha. This song is kid-friendly, has tame, clean lyrics, a tame (but weird) video, and a cool beat! I think that if you haven't heard this song you should check it out sometime! Most parents may think it's stupid and the kind of thing that has them rolling their eyes, but kids and teens will LOVE it!
Kid, 9 years old August 25, 2011

GREAT SONG!

Why is CSM so strict? This song is about a girl having fun and doing her thing, no big deal! I'm singing this at my music group and I really don't need CSM saying "This song is so bratty!" like they've done every other Ke$ha song known to tween.

Teen, 13 years old Written byMeTheCrazyOne99TWO August 11, 2011

THIS PLACE ABOUT TO BLOOWWWOOOOOHHHHHH

This song blew me away!!!! For a while it was my fav K$ song! This song has NOTHING bad in it! Who cares about bratty behavior? It could be MUCH WORSE. Compare bratty behavior to partying and drinking. This song is sooooo catchy! Check this song out if u love K$, even if you don't like Ke$ha, you still might love this song!!!! It's awesome!
Kid, 10 years old August 10, 2011

Catchy Beat and Perfect for All Ages,but Ke$ha Isn't a Good Role Model. :|

Great song! Nothing wrong with that. COMMON SENSE MEDIA YES IT HAS BRATTY ATTITUDE BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER! I KNOW BRATTY ATTITUDE ISN'T THAT BAD ARE YOU SERIOUS?? Now for the review
Sex:NONE
Drinking/Smoking/Drugs:NONE
Language:NONE
Consumerism:NONE
I love this song! Don't be scared that it has something bad.
NOTHING BAD.
Highlights:Cool beat,nothing bad.
Teen, 14 years old Written byLittleMonster1997 July 21, 2011

Look Again

I love this song and hate it when parents shelter there kids but I just wanted those concerned to know the song isn't as clean as you think. The line "Drink the kool aid, follow my lead. Now your one of us, your coming with me" is a refrences to the 1978 Jonestown mass cult suicide. Where a huge amount of members of the cult were told to drink Kool aid that had cyanide in it and 918 men, women, children and babies died from cyanide poisoning. It was the largest single loss of American civilian life in a non-natural disaster until 9/11. So not only is the song "bratty" but it refrences to a mass suicide that killed almost a thousand people.
Teen, 13 years old Written byShadowWolf June 27, 2011

A Clean Song For the Most Part, But A Few Iffy Lines

I love this song, but i do wish to say two things that the review above does not mention. One line is repeated over and over that causes some sexual questions and poses the possibity that they are drunk. "go insane, go insane, throw some glitter make it rain, oh let me see them hanes let me let me them hanes" is reapeated throughout the song as almost a chorus. It also does hint brattiness, as the line "we get in for free, no VIP sleaze" Overall a song that is very clean (at least compared to other Ke$ha songs :) ) I would recomend this song.

Kid, 9 years old June 20, 2011

Appropriate for all ages, this song is pretty good.:)

Maybe one line is bratty, but that's barely a problem! The line, "No way(what), we're taking control, we get what we want, we do what you don't." I know a lot of kids who go "what" in my grade, it is pretty annoying and bratty. This song has nothing wrong with it though! People need to come to their senses. Ke$ha's usual main problem is language, but this song is fine for any age, but not MOST of her other songs.
Teen, 14 years old Written by4tora9 June 16, 2011

Music video is lol worthy!

Great song. I adore it! But if you see the music video it has alot of drinking. It makes no sense cause there r unicorns dancing and there is a gun (x2).
Very funny and kewl.

Kid, 12 years old June 10, 2011

Five Stars again~!

I love this song! Really catchy, nothing bad in it. I think this song has the best beat out of the Ke$ha songs, though Ke$ha is just messed up. And she is just autotuned. Just like Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga, etc. I love this song!
Teen, 17 years old Written byRoleplayer13 May 29, 2011

It's Ke$ha

It is Ke$ha this is what she does. It's about partying not giving a care in the world. People nee to lighten up you see worse on the streets. Minus all the glitter.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySpielberg00 May 29, 2011

The only good Ke$ha song, and it's VERY good--in fact, addicting!

Surprisingly, instead of mentioning drinking beer/whiskey like she does in every song, Ke$ha decides to mention drinking Kool-Aid. Also, she doesn't swear or refer to going out with random people.

Teen, 13 years old Written byanimallover7 May 28, 2011

Fun!!!

This song is great for dance-parties and has nothing inapropriate.
Teen, 15 years old Written bysunnysideup7685 May 27, 2011

First clean one for Kesha

I have heard this song and while I don't think in anyway that Kesha is a good role model or a particularly good singer. There are very few good clean party songs. So I have to give credit to Kesha for making at least one clean song. There are no bad lines in the song, the one line where it sounds like she is saying "let me see them them hanes" is actually "let me see them hands" she just says in a weird computer generated voice. Even though it is a clean song I still would say 13 yrs and up b/c as the review says the song does promote bratty behavior and partying. Which everyone in the real world, but the pop media, seems to know that there is way more to life than partying and getting what you want.