All teen and kid member reviews for Blown Away

Teen, 13 years old Written byUseursense August 16, 2013

Not the best for kids

I have only listened to a couple songs on this track. I have to admit, it's not her best. This is more for the mature, older audiences. Black Cadillac talks about killing a guy that cheated on a girl, ok for older teens. 15-18. The only one I think is ok for Tweens is Blown away. It talks about how Carrie was abused by her dad when he drank. "Every tear soaked whiskey memory blown away!" "Daddy passed out on the couch" "her daddy was a mean old mister, mama was an angel in the ground." She is relating it to a twister. OK album for teens, would not recommend it for kids.
Teen, 14 years old Written byjellia223 June 24, 2012

Love It

Im not usually into country music, but this was amazing. I would defintely reccomend it to just about anybody. Carrie Underwood is an amazing singer too.
Teen, 16 years old Written bycbar04 August 7, 2015

mature but still really good

the song talks about mature themes like cheating and revenge. It's an amazing song nonetheless, but I think older teens would enjoy it most.
Kid, 11 years old May 26, 2013

LISTEN.

It's a really good record, and besides, it's from CARRIE UNDERWOOD. How can you deny that?
Teen, 17 years old Written byabbacus December 27, 2012
Kid, 11 years old September 5, 2012

Blown Away-aa-aa-aaaaaa!

Violence: The song mentions the dad being aggressive to the daughter. If you count weather then the tornado is deadly and the wind and rain is strong. The daughter betrays the father who was never respectful of anyone. Drinking:The father is addicted to alcohol and drinks until he passes out. This song is one of those songs that proves that women are strong and capable. It is catchy and overall a good song.
Kid, 12 years old June 11, 2012

Loved It!

I think that this was a great CD and that kids 11 and up will enjoy it, maybe even ten and up. Little kids have no idea what she is saying and they just like the beat. Yes there is mature topics but she doesnt totally explain them, she only says it in one verse if it is mature. These songs are catchy and great!