All teen and kid member reviews for Blue Skies

Not yet rated
Teen, 14 years old Written bykarate chop April 9, 2008

a good CD but does not satisfy...

Diana DeGarmo does a good job singing in this album, and most of the songs are good. she does a particularly good job on "Cardboard Castles" and "Boy Like You", although "Boy Like You" is rather vulgar in the sense that a girl is now repraoching her boyfriend for cheating on her then running back to her as he gets his heart broken. It could give young listners several ideas about how to break up with their future bf/gf's the wrong way. Plus, (no offense, Diana De Garmo), but "Dreams" sounds like a lullaby. Overall, this is a good CD to buy, there's hardly anything bad about it. but like i said, the album does not satisfy.
Teen, 16 years old Written bydancer917 April 9, 2008

BEST CD EVER!!!!

I love the new Diana Degarmo CD. It's like she's even better than on American Idol! She can sing so good! I have been listening to it on my alarm in the morning, why I get ready, and every other time I can! It has a variety of songs and it's a good mix. Anyways... if you don't have Diana's new CD, you're missin out!
Teen, 16 years old Written bycrazy4movies April 9, 2008

amazing talent

Diana is idolized by many and I have to say great job on this masterpiece cd!I hope to see anothe cd.