All member reviews for B.o.B Presents: The Adventures of Bobby Ray

Kid, 10 years old August 29, 2010

Alot of langauge, including n words.
Teen, 13 years old Written byzacharysm148 June 9, 2011

Incredible rap debut, may want to get the clean version....

Wonderful debut album by B.o.B. The rap is very clever and the music is amazing. B.o.B. does a good job of featuring artists and mixing musical genres so that your not hearing the same thing over and over again. The album is not just for rap fans, it features everything from a popular pop-rap fusion single to an acoustic ballad. There are some f-bombs dropped and a few other choice words and one or two graphic references to things like sex and weed but WAY less than other rap albums. I would recommend for any ages, but you might want to get the clean version.
Kid, 12 years old February 19, 2011

perfect for tweens

i love nothin on u magic and airplanes GET NON EXPLICT though
Kid, 12 years old September 23, 2010

Awesome!

Let me start off by saying I hate rap music!! But if I had to but a rap CD, I would choose this CD. It is really good! I really like Past My Shades, Airplanes, and Lovlier Than You so I decided to buy the album to see how the rest of it is. It is awesome!! I love it! It's not just for people who like rap.
Kid, 11 years old August 14, 2010

This album is great! I love the mix of different types of songs with rap, hip hop, r&b, and pop. However, even if you let your kids listen to nothin on you and even the somewhat explicit airplanes youll still want to look into this. ive heard 2 h words, one s word, and one a word to name a few. also, the whole song bet i talks about drugs.
Kid, 10 years old June 29, 2010

good, but itunes makes it bad.

good album. almost every song is catchy and good. it would be 5 stars, but thankyou itunes for making airplanes part 2 album only : ( if anyone from itunes is reading this, make airplanes part 2 not album only.
Teen, 16 years old Written byteamjacobgirl2.0 March 15, 2011

Overall a great album. and i'm not a hip-hop fan :D

I acutally have to agree with Commonsense on this one. B.o.B's album is an excellent rap debut. Plus its filled with songs feat. awesome artists like Hayley Williams and Eminem (not sure if i spelled it right). The only thing B.o.B is lacking on this album is a song with Green Day...........
Kid, 12 years old August 28, 2010

Worse and iffier than his first two singles.

This is alot less kid friendly than his two singles up to this. There is alot of langauge, and one drug-encouraging song.
Kid, 11 years old July 29, 2010

perfect for every1

the only songs ive heard fromt his album is airplane (which has the s word in it but great other than tht) and magic which is now my favorite song! i know it is a great song for kids because i heard it on radio disney :). no cussing and very catchy i recommend it for every1 :D
Kid, 11 years old July 26, 2010

Teen, 13 years old Written bymanay_4511 August 10, 2010

perfect album to listen to from 11 years and older

middle school and older will enjoy listening to "adventures of bobby ray", because it has cool songs on here.
Kid, 11 years old July 4, 2010

good, bad, appropriate, innapropriate, depends on the song

awesome! i said iffy for 12 because thats the average age of the songs. dont let me fall-explicit nothin on you-non explicit,on for 7 past my shades-non explicit airplanes-explicit, on for 10 bet i-explicit, off for 17 ghost in the machine-non explicit, on for 2 the kids-non explicit magic-non explicit, on for 7 fame-explicit lovlier than you-non explicit 5th demiension-non explicit airplanes part 2-explicit, off for 15 letters from vietnam-non explicit i see ya-explicit bob interview(video) nothin on you video-non explicit, on for 7
Kid, 10 years old June 25, 2010

this album is awesome!!!!! sure there are a few bad songs, but the good ones make up for it. the good songs-nothin on you,airplanes, bet i, fame, magic, and airplanes part 2. the other ones are ok or bad. but pretty much every song has language, mild or strong. plus bet i talks about drugs according to my mom.
Kid, 10 years old August 9, 2010

his first two singles were a breath of fresh air from all the garbage rap, but now rap is polluted again with this.

ok its good, but ive heard one a word, two h words, and an s word and ive only heard three songs.
Teen, 16 years old Written bybradley4846 May 26, 2010

PG-13

Not the best album, but commonsense missed something. First off, i havent heard the album straight thru, but ive heard them. For language ive heard 2 fwords, a-word, h-word, and a s-word and n-word. There is little sex that i know of. Commonsense missed one thing, on the song 'Bet I', there is a drug refrence (b*ds) which is used many times in the song... it is censored on the edited version. PG-13 - some strong language and drug refrences Best Song: Airplanes, PT 2 (feat Eminem)
Kid, 10 years old October 13, 2010

always will rock to me.

Its popularity is really dying away, but its still a hit to me. The tbest songs are-Airplanes and Airplanes part 2, Bet I, and Fame. Magic and nothin on you are pretty good though. from the songs ive heard Dont let me fall cusses once, Airplanes twice Ap2 like 10 times, nothin on you once, fame twice, bet i about 6(plus drug stuff) and magic once and ghost in the machine none. Just really watch out for bet i and ap2
Kid, 10 years old June 11, 2010

i like nothin on you, both airplanes, magic, and bet i. otherwise it stinks. almost every song cusses, plus bet i talks about drugs. Rated R for nonstop strog language and Drug refrences.
Kid, 10 years old June 8, 2010

good, but like rated r or something.

I love this album. It combines all of my favorite b.o.b songs including airplanes, nothin on you, and bet i. theres some language, my mom looked up the lyrics to some of bob's songs and said theres strong language in every song she looked up and bet i talks about drugs in every other line. The cleanest song on this album are nothin on you, magic, and ghost in the machine. other than that its pretty much rated r.
Kid, 12 years old May 28, 2010

rap album is brilliant but confusing

tis is the first album from rapper/singer B.O.B this album is packed with genius materail such as airplanes bet i ghost in the machine. the only problem i have is what B.o.B wants to be he try to make a hybrid of coldplay and kid cudi but fails instead creating something puzziling and unique still begging what does he want to be the album never seems to have one voice does he want to be a rapper or a coldplay wanna be it doesn't matter which one he wants to be cause he can pull off both but he has to choose but for now he has this brilliant album A- download these bet I ghost in the machine airplanes p2 nothin on you
Kid, 10 years old April 15, 2012

The Adventures Of Bobby Ray

Great album. one of my favorite rappers. i did not hear any F-Bombs, except for when Eminem messed up airplanes part II.