Parent reviews for "Boom Boom Pow" (CD single)

Hip-hop quartet tones down the sex and partying.

Adult Written byAllie Pierson March 11, 2013

Another good rap.

Adult Written bymusiclover27 February 13, 2011

Its ok for 16+, and 15, but a little iffy on the 15

Adult Written byCSM Screen Name... January 27, 2011
They used S word a lot thoughout the song.I listen to the clean version of this song on YouTube, but I like this song still.

Parent of a 14-year-old Written byTheGman447 January 12, 2011

Seriously?

Common Sense says this is really okay, but it has too many swears for 10 and up! there is no edited version except for the video because this song nor the album was Parental Advisory!

Parent of a 12-year-old Written byuchenna December 27, 2010
my kid love it i love it to

Parent of a 10-year-old Written bydisneygirl1 May 12, 2010

Black Eyed Peas Are Not For Me

It seriously concerns me that others are NOT concerned about the language. It doesn't matter how good a song's beat is if it's cursing. And this word shouldn't be considered fine because it's not one of the worst. People (especially kids) are too desensitized to these things. No one stands up for anything anymore!

Parent of a 13-year-old Written byAkira November 18, 2009
There is nothing wrong with this song, Granted it does use the 's' word 5 times in a 4 minute song, but anyone who thinks there is ANYTHING else wrong with the song needs to seriously read the lyrics. And read between the lines to all the references to early 80's music.
Adult Written bywinningloser712 October 14, 2009

lots of sh*t

its probably their most catchiest song ever but there's just too much cursing

Parent of a 9 and 12-year-old Written bylmwoodruff August 1, 2009

Adult Written bytechsuz July 21, 2009

The s*** word is explicit - so yes, this song does have explicit lyrics.

I noticed on Apple's Itunes that you can download this song and it doesn't say there are explicit lyrics. Last time I checked, the s*** work was explicit. I contacted a Apple via phone and online requesting this be changed in June 2009. 1 month later (as of July 21, 2009) it still does not indicate song has explicit lyrics. Apple customer service rep even agreed with me that it should be changed.

Parent of a 12-year-old Written bytealsweety July 16, 2009

Adult Written byAliciaHeath July 11, 2009

Too bad it contains filth!

When searching for a download of this single, I have found it nearly impossible to get it edited. When you hear it on the radio, it is great for anyone and kids love it. However, I refuse to accept the word s__t as common and acceptable language, period. There is NO parental advisory, telling me they think it is common and acceptable language. Because of this I will not purchase it from anyone anywhere. The song would be great without the filth, as would many songs you hear on the radio that have to be edited. What is with all of these artists who think you have to include filth to make music?

Parent of a 8-year-old Written byErica Rios June 23, 2009
It makes you want to dance.
Adult Written bylene April 11, 2009

A New Song

I like a lot this group
Adult Written byPhilly30 April 10, 2009

It's Pretty Good

Not as great as their previous material--Fergie's solo music IMHO is better--but pretty good.