Kid reviews for "Boom Boom Pow" (CD single)

Hip-hop quartet tones down the sex and partying.

Kid, 12 years old January 30, 2018

Great song, but not quite for kids

I think this is a great song. But it’s probably best for teens. The lyrics aren’t that bad, but there is some cursing. The word “sh*t” is used a fair bit. However, there’s a clean version that I feel should be fine for any age. It's cool that although the Black Eyed Peas are rappers, they are very inclusive and usually keep it clean. If you want some information about this song, look at my review about The E.N.D. Anyway, this is a really cool and campy song and I highly recommend it for Black Eyed Peas fans.
Teen, 16 years old Written byabbacus June 1, 2012

Really good!

I like the song. If only "sh-t" wasn't repeated through the whole song. That just ruins the enjoyment of listening.

Teen, 16 years old Written byRosebud95 May 6, 2012

Upbeat and catchy

You should get the clena version since the real one says "sh*t" a lot; like most Black-Eyed Peas songs.

Kid, 11 years old October 25, 2011

Awesome

this song is so catchy and awesome but the bad words are myabe a problem otherwise the song is awesomeee!!! i would recommend 9 and over

Teen, 14 years old Written byrebma97 October 14, 2011

Okay except for some words

It's an okay song. I listened to the clean version of it, so they bleep out s**t but I know what they mean. I don't think the lyrics are too dirty, but it's more of a dance beat, anyway.
Teen, 17 years old Written bycjr4 September 11, 2011

lets your kids hear it

i know kids who are 6 and listen to this song
Kid, 8 years old September 3, 2011

I Love This Song

I love this song! There's nothing you should matter about, except for Fergie saying s--t during the whole song. Just buy the clean version!

Kid, 8 years old June 7, 2011

no one under 10

Language: Many uses of s--t and one use of sexy.

Kid, 8 years old May 1, 2011

Uh, Um, Iffy for 13 and Up NOT FOR KIDS

The only bad word is that s word, luckily, in the middle, starting at here we go, there is no bad words. However, one says the s word, but you mostly never hear it again.

Teen, 13 years old Written bycoolbrees09 March 23, 2011
just a few instances of sh--

Kid, 11 years old February 10, 2011

BOOM BOOM POW

my own for boom boom pow lyrics we get we get g-g-get hey we get like the selena gomez & the scene and we r in the HD we goooo this beat is going like that selena gomez sings A YEAR WITHOUT RAIN HEY WE GET PICE OF HERE WE GO SIDELIGHT LIKE TAYLOR LAUTNER& TAYLOR SWIFT WE KNOW THOSE 2 WE BE DIE AND WE GO BOOM BOOM POW SELENA GOMEZ GO LIKE MAD WHEN SHE HEARS MILK!! THAT TONIGHT IS A GOOD NIGHT BOOM BOOM POW BYE SELENA GOMEZ & THE SCENE AND TAYLOR LAUTNER& TAYLOR SWIFT . BY CARMEN GOMEZ FAN OF SELENA GOMEZ 34 NOBODY STEEL IT FOR REAL!!!!!!

Teen, 13 years old Written byhardmakerrock January 20, 2011
Kid, 12 years old January 20, 2011

The edited version is good, uncensored, not so much

I like the song ( I did a dance routine for it), But I HATE swearing. I listen to the edited version only. I rated it 7+ because my brother got this for his 7th birthday( great choice mom!). not really.

Teen, 14 years old Written byMyxboxliveisroc... January 18, 2011
This is a very good song but it does have some things that MAY be iffy but i'm gonna put it on on its a really good song and the singers are of course good role models cause of how famous they are so it really depends on if the kid is gonna say the EXACT words for the song cause it does say s--- sometimes and stuff like that.

Teen, 14 years old Written bythinkpink01 January 16, 2011

This song is awesome!!!

The song is great for everyone, but there's one thing that bothers me a lot: the cussing. But anyways, it's a good song. I listen to the edited version. me and mom jam to it in the car!

Teen, 13 years old Written bykillswitch10184 January 9, 2011

fine for anyone

Boring song dnt care much for it
Teen, 14 years old Written bybpowerslol December 30, 2010
My little sister loves this song but we listen to clean version ! and shes 3 now .

Kid, 12 years old December 29, 2010

fine for 10+, cool song, got it on my ipod

Awesome song, it says sh-- about 10 times, but supposedly in the video it is edited out. No other bad or innapropriate stuff except for the cussing. There is no edited version either on itunes.

Teen, 15 years old Written bycooljay78 December 21, 2010

coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool song cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooler video

my sis luvs ths song and she is 9and it waz the cleen version s no damge done to many s_--ts t good song

Kid, 10 years old October 24, 2010

black eyed peas dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok song. a little weird. not my fav black eyed peas song