All parent member reviews for "Break Free (feat. Zedd)" (CD single)

Adult Written byM&M1995 August 22, 2014

Ariana Grande's new single is futuristic fantastic.

With a little help from the DJ by the name of Zedd, Ariana Grande unleashes a mega dance track with powerful beats and an addictive, pop-inspired chorus. Once again, Ariana proves that she is simply amazing at what she does. "Break Free" is a departure from Ariana's typical style of music, but she makes it seem like she is a veteran of electronic dance music with this single. The song is about a failed relationship and how Ariana is ready to "break free" and be liberated. She sings: "This is the part when I say I don't want ya. I'm stronger than I've been before. This is the part when I break free. 'Cause I can't resist it no more." She uses the word "hell" once in the following context: "On the highway to hell, yeah." The music video sees a futuristic-looking Ariana Grande dancing and spinning around.
Adult Written byjoshuamillage24 March 2, 2015

Ariana Grande - Break Free

I am obsessed with Ariana grande and this song isn't a bad song. In the song it says hell but it just saying on the road through bad times. The song is bacicaly about breaking free from a bad situation
Adult Written bymusic.freak.at.times July 28, 2015

For ages 10 and up

This song is not about sex of course. It is about running away from bad times. I'm giving it a 10 and up because 10 years will understand more about what the song is.
Educator and Parent Written byJared Galczynski August 11, 2014
I LOVE Ariana Grande, and the song isn't bad, either.