All parent member reviews for Breakaway

Adult Written bydrumin2heavn April 9, 2008

Gives me chills

I would buy this only to listen to Breakaway. Her voice is simply amazing. Love it!
Adult Written byTannersMom927 April 9, 2008

Adult Written byChariot April 9, 2008

Adult Written bylegaledmaj3 April 9, 2008

love it!

I love this CD and the best thing about it is that I can listen to it when my almost-11 year old daughter is with me. There is no problem with sex, seduction, drugs or violence. We need more music like this on the radio.
Adult Written bychimanbj April 9, 2008

Not soulful, but quite good

There's a lot of relationship discussion in this CD. But overall, they're good messages, and besides, great vocals to boot!
Adult Written byajreed_2013 April 9, 2008

good album

hey! look i am really a 12-year-old girl on my moms account. so i thought i would let my voice be heard in the adult world. this is an amazing album i love it. my dad and i have our song on here. its called, "walk away". o and read my review on the simpsons by ajreed_2013. i hope it helps u there too.
Adult Written byMichael G. April 9, 2008

So-so......Hmm...

This was the first Kelly album I bought. I like the first four tracks, all 4 which are awesome songs!! And I loved "Walk Away" as well. So that's why I bought the album. The other tracks on the album though...(...)...Not very impressive. I'm sort of, dissapointed? "Gone" is an awful song...hate it, hate it, hate it. I hate everything about it. "Addicted" is not that great...more on the downside. "Where Is Your Heart" and "You Found Me" are the only decent non-singles on the album. I really like "Where Is Your Heart". I think it's a great song. "Hear Me" is a pretty good song too, I guess. "I Hate Myself..." has an almost unbearable chorus, although it has good verses. So...buy this album if you want the 5 singles from the album, but...don't buy this album and expect a wonderful wonderful purchase. Because the other songs don't really live up to the expectations set by "Because of You" and "Since U've Been Gone". Yup..