All member reviews for Breakaway

Kid, 10 years old February 12, 2011

Good for tweens!

Musical mush? Not really! My favorite songs on the album are breakaway, behind these hazel eyes... I cannot see much wrong with it! Breakaway is a very inspiring song, not to mention, very catchy.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymusicprincess101 January 17, 2011

the most amazing album ever, by a great artist too

My favorite CD ever!!!!! I fell in love with the CD in second grade and still can't stop singing her songs! Some mild language ('I cry in the middle of the night for the same d*mn thing!', 'he's as d*mned as he seems') I love Addicted and I Hate Myself for Losing you. The latter is really deep and sorta suicidal sounding ("now dying/doesn't sound so/cruel") so beware. but a very amazing song.
Kid, 11 years old October 4, 2010

I only have the song Breakaway. It is a great song and there is a great music video for this. seach for it in youtube.
Kid, 10 years old May 25, 2010

SORRY K.C.F. KELLY CLARKSON FANS

Kelly is always drunk, from what she talks about in her songs. not so good.
Kid, 7 years old March 2, 2010

Common sense media has gone mad!

I didn't realize anything bad.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysara4ever95 February 16, 2009

kelly

kelly you rock

She is a great singer!

Kelly clarkson is an amazing singer! she is my favorite American idol of all time! and she was the first! this is one of her first cds and it is great! i can't think of one bad song on it! and she doesn't use bad language so don't worry about that! ok 10+

"Breakaway" from the world! This CD was awesome!

All I can say is, I love this CD! There are totally AWESOME songs. It gives out a really good message. LOVE IT!
Teen, 16 years old Written bymc2004 April 9, 2008

A good follow up

Kelly's second album is a good pop-rock CD. It's much different from her first album in that it's darker and rockier. Some of the songs do have some mature dark themes, so it's not for little kids, but there is no sex, violence, language, or drugs and alcohol, so it's fine for pre-teens and up. Highlights include Since U Been Gone, Breakaway, Because of You, Walk Away, and Beautiful Disaster.
Teen, 13 years old Written byHT April 9, 2008

Teen, 14 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

A Must Have CD!

kelly is an awsome singer it has nothing to do with any sex ar sexual behavior it doesn't have any cuss words the best songs are Breakaway, Since U Been Gone, and many more kelly is an amazing singer I'm glad she won American Idol!
Teen, 17 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

american idols are complet pawns of tha record industry

this album got violence drgugs and sex galore, if you didnt notice you either mad naive or not listening carefully enuff plus american idol is fixed rating appealing garbage
Teen, 15 years old Written byWhiteBoogeySense April 9, 2008

it lifts you off the ground!!!

You will want to just keep listing to it!!!!!!!!!! Buy The CD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 16 years old Written bykellyfan101 April 9, 2008

Great CD and Preformer

Breakawy is a great album there are 2 cuss words D*** in Because of You and Beautiful Disaster. Otherwise her album was good. Her voice was raspy in a good way not like William Hung from American idol Season 2. There's no violence or anything. her hits include Breakaway, Since U Been Gone, Behind These Hazel Eyes, Because of You, Walk Away, and Beautiful Disaster.
Teen, 13 years old Written bypuppyest08 April 9, 2008

2 thumbs way up!

This CD is great. One of the reasons is because there is a bit of everything. Slow, sad songs that touch your heart (Because of You) and fast paced, dance songs (Behind These Hazel Eyes). The message is OK, although a lot of songs are about breakups. Overall, its great!
Teen, 13 years old Written byfandango91 April 9, 2008

Awesome music by VERY talented young Artist

Great CD. That's all I can say.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMishmashley April 9, 2008

BORING

Okay have you read all the reviews,all talking about how good this cd is.Well, if you ask me after you listen to breakwaway a couple of time it gets boring. So come why get a cd,listen it a couple times then throw it to the side?

Teen, 16 years old Written byanime_freak004 April 9, 2008