All member reviews for Breakaway

Mostly positive messages amongst musical mush.

Parent Written byJill Murphy April 9, 2008

Teen, 13 years old Written bypuppyest08 April 9, 2008

2 thumbs way up!

This CD is great. One of the reasons is because there is a bit of everything. Slow, sad songs that touch your heart (Because of You) and fast paced, dance songs (Behind These Hazel Eyes). The message is OK, although a lot of songs are about breakups. Overall, its great!
Teen, 13 years old Written byfandango91 April 9, 2008

Awesome music by VERY talented young Artist

Great CD. That's all I can say.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMishmashley April 9, 2008

BORING

Okay have you read all the reviews,all talking about how good this cd is.Well, if you ask me after you listen to breakwaway a couple of time it gets boring. So come why get a cd,listen it a couple times then throw it to the side?

Teen, 16 years old Written byanime_freak004 April 9, 2008

Teen, 15 years old Written byanimalloverclm April 9, 2008

Teen, 14 years old Written bymatt_m April 9, 2008

Teen, 16 years old Written bySaSi April 9, 2008

gkndd

"its a low fat, carb free dessert, looks good but doesn't satisfy" I think this is a good cd and there are some confusion with the lyrics but they are very good. Just listen to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Teen, 13 years old Written byusaswim April 9, 2008

Adult Written byajreed_2013 April 9, 2008

good album

hey! look i am really a 12-year-old girl on my moms account. so i thought i would let my voice be heard in the adult world. this is an amazing album i love it. my dad and i have our song on here. its called, "walk away". o and read my review on the simpsons by ajreed_2013. i hope it helps u there too.
Adult Written byMichael G. April 9, 2008

So-so......Hmm...

This was the first Kelly album I bought. I like the first four tracks, all 4 which are awesome songs!! And I loved "Walk Away" as well. So that's why I bought the album. The other tracks on the album though...(...)...Not very impressive. I'm sort of, dissapointed? "Gone" is an awful song...hate it, hate it, hate it. I hate everything about it. "Addicted" is not that great...more on the downside. "Where Is Your Heart" and "You Found Me" are the only decent non-singles on the album. I really like "Where Is Your Heart". I think it's a great song. "Hear Me" is a pretty good song too, I guess. "I Hate Myself..." has an almost unbearable chorus, although it has good verses. So...buy this album if you want the 5 singles from the album, but...don't buy this album and expect a wonderful wonderful purchase. Because the other songs don't really live up to the expectations set by "Because of You" and "Since U've Been Gone". Yup..
Teen, 13 years old Written byIain April 9, 2008

Um...Yah.....My December is better...=P

First off, I'd just like to say 2 puppyyest08, um..."Behind These Hazle Eyes" is not a dance song...Yah...but you're only twelve, so I guess you can pass with that one...*burn* -P Mishmashley is totally right!! Right on, dude!! Um...there are some good songs on this album: "Because of You", "Behind These Hazel Eyes", "Walk Away", and "Breakaway" is okay, but it's on the radio too much...=p But "Gone" sucks, awful awful song..."I Hate Myself for Losing You" is an awful song, with such blah lyrics...O_o And "Hear Me" is sort of...blah too...0_oo_0 If you're a harcore Kelly fan, buy this album...But I'm not, and if you aren't, then just download the songs you like off the internet...Capishe? "My December" kicks this album's ---...You should buy that album instead..=p

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teen, 15 years old Written byCasper April 9, 2008

Great songs to sing too

I own this CD and when I listen to it and can't help but singing. Of course, I can't reach the high parts... The lyrics are just the right thing for anyone who has ever broken-up with someone. All the songs have their good and their bad things. This is great, positive music for everyone. Even guys like it, and I'm not surprised! My whole family can't help but sing to "Gone" or "Because of You" when it's played on the radio. This is an appropriate CD with a phenomenal voice as back-up. The pain-induced lyrics are something you have to hear!
Teen, 13 years old Written bymistermeaner77 April 9, 2008

Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Terrific!!!!!

I love this album!I love all of kelly clarksons music she is the BEST!