Parent reviews for Breakout

Giving tween girls something to scream for.

Parent of a 10 and 18+-year-old Written byrainydayqueen March 20, 2009

It's the most amaizng thing i ever heard

miley cyrus is so talented i love her so much my 11 year old daughter is obsessed with this album i think it's perfectly appropriate i love it so much and i think every girl should listen to it
Parent of an infant, infant, infant, and infant-year-old Written bykaratekid101 February 23, 2009

cool

this is the coolest cd ever!!!!!!!!!!!!
Adult Written byG3 April 9, 2008
Parent of a 4 and 8-year-old Written byhannahmommy April 9, 2008

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!

This is a great CD. My 9 year old daughter bought it with her own $$ and she was so excited. When I got home yesterday we sat on her bed together and listened. It was great to hear such a phenomenal version of the Cindy Lauper classic. The other songs are fun and less "bubble gum" than the Hannah Montana music. As an adult I like the rock side of Miley and wish her a long career.
Parent of a 12-year-old Written byTsion April 9, 2008

A Fun but Average CD with Catchy Songs...

I listened to the "7 Things" single when it first came out. It was catchy and fun. I had average expectations for the full album, BREAKOUT.
It met my average. There are only four standout songs (BREAKOUT; 7 THINGS; FULL CIRCLE; GOODBYE), but the rest are still catchy, just forgetable.
There is really no objectionable content outside of some mild lyrics ("When we kiss I'm hypnotized")("I can still feel our kiss on my lips") One song has the lyrics "When we're intertwined everything's alright", but this could be talking about holding hands or something more innapropriate; the song never elaborates.
A fun CD for youngsters, but quite forgetable for older people.