Kid reviews for Breakout

Giving tween girls something to scream for.

Teen, 13 years old Written byGhillie January 11, 2011

It is a positive CD with positive messages about friendship and saving the earth and the like. Very good for tweens.

Teen, 14 years old Written bySalimullah August 25, 2010

Fun but boring!!

Some songs are fun! But boring on the whole!! Some other disney artists like Demi Lovato and Ashley Tisdale are much much better!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bySelenaGomezfan110 August 7, 2010

Ok For Kids Age 8+

I Like This CD Quite A Bit. There Are A Couple iffy things in here for 8-year-olds, for example, In the lyrics for "Simple Song" it reads: "I Swear Sometimes, I can't Tell, Which Way Is Up, Which Way is He__" but in the actual song it says "down".And, in the song "Breakout Its Says: "Were Gonna Breakout/Let The Party/ Start/Were Gonna Stay Out/ Gonna Break Some Hearts?" and, it also Makes It Sound Like it's Okay To Go Out And Break Rules. But after All Of This I Would Still Consider it(Barely) Appropriate For Kids Age 8+

Teen, 14 years old Written bySilverSnake July 13, 2010

Uh, How do I discribe this....? (retorical)

I agree we need to be loosened up, but not go crazy with hate. I really dont like the song though, its just not my favorite, no reason besides its tune didnt work with me. I liked some things, but most other things no. I aint a hater, just sayin' dont get all up in my grill..

Teen, 14 years old Written byMeow314159 May 28, 2010

Music not good, too rebellious!

Well, my review for this is a little late. Now Miley Cyrus has already come out with the racy new Can't Be Tamed video. So if you're a parent and thinking about buying your kids Miley Cyrus cds, I'd say "DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!" Miley Cyrus has become a horrible role model. This cd is sort of the turning point in her music where she starts to become more rebellious, for example lyrics like "stuck in school so lame" School is good for you kids, stay in school! Thanks a lot Miley. >:(
Kid, 10 years old May 25, 2010

change is good, but not that big

Miley Cyrus? what happened what made you change? you used to be my role model but now I try my best not to be like you. CHANGE! BE A LITTLE GIRLS ROLE MODEL AGAIN! PLEASE!
Teen, 15 years old Written bywatermelon200 March 17, 2010
pyesinc- ok, shes NOT A stripper, she was on top of AN ICE CREAM CART!!!!!!! and her parents werent even there when she posed for vanity fair, SHE WAS TALKED INTO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THE WORST WORD SHE SAYS IN IT IS HATE!!!! ITS NOT LIKE SHE CUSSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is a GREAT singer! MILEY CYRUS ROX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kid, 11 years old August 18, 2009
Sure, it talks about love and stuff, but no strong language or the s-word (sorry I don't like that word). I think it's fine for most kids 8 and up. The messages are postitive, it's just a fun peppy album mostly.

Teen, 13 years old Written bysara4ever95 February 16, 2009
Kid, 12 years old January 24, 2009

Great Album!

I am obsessed with these songs, especially 7 Things and Full Circle!
Kid, 12 years old December 12, 2008

...................... O_O

O_O.................. THIS CD ROCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byMari14 April 9, 2008

IT MADE ME DANCE AND SING

i think that this song is great it tells that girls my age start to like guys really soon and then you start feeling all these diferent things like i love i hate you it really normal so this for the girls so i can even relate to it and many others girls can to..
Teen, 15 years old Written byMedia45 April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written bydcgirl April 9, 2008

best miley cd ever

I had been waiting for a couple months for this cd. so i bought the day it came out. i'm a huge miley fan, so my expectations were high for this album based on some of the older miley/hannah songs. i was in no way disapointed. i absolutely love this album! Miley is breaking out on this album without hannah montana on this cd, yet it is still appropriate for miley's younger fans. but i think that teens will still like this cd because it talks about stuff that teens go through, like a break up or wanting to hang out with your friends and dance. it has a lot of upbeat dance tunes like fly on the wall and breakout. but it has a few rock songs as well as some slower songs too. so far this is my favorite album of 2008. people should definately buy this cd because you wont be disapointed. i know i wasnt! Fave songs: bottom of the ocean, 7 things, and fly on the wall.
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

Another Awesome Miley Album!

Miley is amazing, and so is this album. As soon as I woke up on July 22, I knew exactly what I wanted to do: wish Selena Gomez a happy 16 Birthday and buy this CD. But I had to wait until yesterday. From yesterday to now, I have been listening to it like crazy! In the car, on iTunes, and on my iPod. This is truly my favorite album in the world!!

YEAH!!

Miley rulz and this is no exception!! The best tracks r Girls just wanna have fun,7 things, full circle, breakout, and fly on the wall.

Miley 4ever

Miley is awesome
I have her first Hannah Montana CD
And the second, Hannah Montana2 & Meet Miley Cyrus
My mom has breakout preordered
I have been to Miley concerts & I think she just so great music is good for kids and 4 me too, considering shes 15, (2 yrs older than me) so i like her stuff
Her new music is a little more my age
Its good
Teen, 13 years old Written bylilyallen101 April 9, 2008

Breakout

Sexual Content: "When we kiss I'm hypnotized" is as bad as it gets. Violence: Not an issue. Language: Not an issue. Social Behaviour: Wake Up America encourages children to do their part and take care of the environment because it IS our home. Commercialism: She hates a lot about you, but likes your old levis. Drugs/Alcohol/Tobbacco: Not an issue.

Breakout On for any age. I would say older teens may enjoy this as well though because the lyrics do touch on a lot of relatable topics for teens. (e.g. Breakout, Fly on the Wall all about wishing you would be able to hear everything a girl is talking about and what she likes so you could get with her, Wake Up America, Simple Song, and many more. I adore every song on this record. It is terrific and is for sure going to be getting heavy rotation on this teenagers ipod. Enjoy!
Teen, 15 years old Written bywere_inseparable April 9, 2008

best pop cd since JB!

this cd is amazing. i got it the minute it came out and it was worth it for sure. there's dancable songs like breakout fly on the wall. this cd's a total must
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

I got the cd the first day it came out and i love it!!!!

I love the cd.Wake Up America shows that Miley cares about the plant. The songs are so geart I hope that eary buys one!!!!!!!!