Kid reviews for "Brokenhearted" (CD Single)

Duo has unique sound; song has slightly iffy message.

Kid, 10 years old December 28, 2012

Really Good song.

This song is really good, but has one innuendo which is, "Felt the jones in my bones when you were touching me." Karmin also mentions drinking when she says, "Drinking Patron just to calm my nerves," and, "Popping bottles by the phone."

Kid, 10 years old May 9, 2013

Karmin's a good singer.

Catchy and kinda iffy. Drinking drugs smoking: Karmin says only a few things: drinking patron just to calm my nerves/poppin' bottles by the phone. Sexy stuff: Felt the jones in my bones when you were touching me.

Teen, 14 years old Written byIsabel14 February 20, 2013

Catchy song

This is a good song. It is very catchy.
Teen, 15 years old Written byrebma97 December 26, 2012

It's OK

Not my favorite song, but okay. Content-wise, there's not much to worry about. Sex: One line goes, "Felt a jones in my bones when you were touching me." Drinking/Drugs: One mention of Patron. 11+

Teen, 17 years old Written byRosebud95 December 24, 2012

Pretty good

Kid, 12 years old September 16, 2012

Catchy Pop Tune, OK for Kids

I love this song. It's simply a catchy pop tune about a girl who found a guy she loved, and wants him to call her. Really, it has nothing to do with a "booty call," and I don't see any "iffy message." There's nothing sexual or inappropriate in it, simply that he makes her bones rattle. And as for Karmin drinking to feel better - that's simply her choice. I'm sure any kid will love this song, especially if they love hit pop music.

Teen, 17 years old Written byabbacus June 27, 2012

Really good!

Teen, 14 years old Written byCamtastical! June 3, 2012

My favorite singers

I bought the album as soon as it came out i was already a fan of the youtube channel. They are an engaged couple in real life so the talk about relationships alot. The music has a good beat.

Teen, 16 years old Written byanders09ma May 27, 2012

Brokenhearted :D

I love Karmin! I also love "crash your party"! This is a fun, catchy song that I love to dance to! :D

Teen, 16 years old Written byMiranda B. May 6, 2012

For those of you who are wondering, her hair-do is a 40's hairstyle called a suicide roll. :)

Karmin has a wonderful sound that will produce even more hits in the future. First off, this song is NOT about a booty call. It is (as proved in the video, which is clean and watchable as well) about a girl who met a guy she liked, gave him her number, and is wishing he would call. There is one reference to Patron, and it is described as being used to calm her nerves. This sweet love song is completely appropriate for those around the age of 10.

Kid, 10 years old April 11, 2012

Brokenhearted:

Brokenhearted is a great song but the message it gives you seems kind of iffy. It has some drinking like "popping bottles by the phone". But at least it has no bad language or no positive role models.

Teen, 17 years old Written byQueenOfSerpents April 5, 2012

Catchy Song, Innuendo Disguised

Very catchy song, I looked it up on Common Sense Media after hearing it to hear opinions. I never ever knew what this song implied until Common Sense said so...I guess I never really studied the lyrics well enough.
Kid, 12 years old March 25, 2012

Clean and good

This song, which is almost certainly destined to become Karmin's breakout single, is very clean and to me does not contain any inappropriate messages at all. It is very poppy so parents might not like it as much as their kids but they should still let them listen to it, even if they don't like it. The song itself has an extremely catchy tune and the beat will get you bobbing your head and singing along by the time you hear it a couple times. I recommend it for early tweens and up.
Teen, 14 years old Written byhunger games March 8, 2012