Kid reviews for Brother Bear Soundtrack

This soundtrack has moments of appeal.

No reviews yetAdd your rating

Teen, 14 years old Written byDarkMidnight December 12, 2010

'i hate it its baby'?

Okay... so, the 9 year old isn't making much sense, so I'll tell you what I think: It's awesome, beautiful, magical, BUY IT.

Kid, 8 years old July 20, 2010

i hate

i hate it its baby

Teen, 14 years old Written byNorthernNights May 9, 2010

SO beautiful!

It is so beautiful. . . magical. I'm listenning to it right now. I'm in a wonderus world when i listen to it. . . Oh, and to those that don't understand the words to "Transformation" I shall type them.
Transformation:
( drums )
Come with me, I'll take you now, to a place that you fear, for no reason why, your heart has turned away from me, and now we'll make you understand.
~Main~
Everything will become clear to you, when you see things threw, anothers eyes. Everything will become clear to you, what is meant for you, you will find. Come with me, I'll take you there, to a place where you'll see, everything you need, to be the one you need to be, and none of those things, are those that you fear. They will disapear from you in time. . . .
Everything will become clear to you when you see things threw anothers eyes. . . everything will become clear to you you will find. . . ( END ) - makes sense, huh? :)