Kid reviews for BTR

Nickelodeon boy band's debut album is fine for tweens.

Kid, 11 years old February 1, 2011

ANGELICEHEART

MES

Teen, 13 years old Written byEclipes December 19, 2010

btr fan

i love it and i watch it everyday

Kid, 12 years old April 6, 2012

Good.

I may be a guy, but BTR's a good band. So it'll be good for kids.

Kid, 12 years old March 20, 2011

Perfect for Kids 5-13

Highlights: I like these songs and they have catchy beats and are clean. Logan and James are cute. These lyrics are cheesy yet fun and danceable. Downs: They get stuck in your head like crap.

Teen, 17 years old Written byAllycat19 February 24, 2011

a waist of time...................poor...

well its a little to sexy like the song boyfriend"i wanna b ur boyfriend!" EPIC TRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teen, 14 years old Written bywerewolfgirl February 23, 2011
i love btr!

Teen, 13 years old Written byBlueBerry1 January 4, 2011
THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!

Teen, 13 years old Written byi'mbeautiful January 8, 2016

Funny amazing and great role model

Great and amazing and a role model

Kid, 11 years old February 2, 2013

Nick's Best Offer

Nickelodeon has one good live-action sitcom left since Icarly,Victorious and How To Rock are getting cancelled. This is a great show.

Teen, 13 years old Written byLittleMinajWarrior December 19, 2011

UGH

So stupid. Retarded. BTR is for little kids 2-6. It's not really catchy. This album is just so lame, pathetic, and poorly made. Why would anyone listen to this? BTW, they're all ugly.
Kid, 10 years old March 23, 2011

Buy it now!

I love Big Time Rush, Just as much as Miranda Cosgrove.

Teen, 15 years old Written byCritiNumba1 February 11, 2011

Cool Songs!

I love this album, I listen and dance to it every day. It is fun and perfect for tween girls, not for boys. James and Logan are cute. Nothing wrong with this music at all, except slight cheesiness.

Teen, 14 years old Written byDarkMidnight December 26, 2010

Eh, sure, it's popcrap, if thats what your into....

It's decent, some songs are good, but most of them revolve around them climbing the stairs of fame. Lately thats what songs are about right? Fame and romance. I'm going to get seriously bashed for this, but hey, sorry that I'm expressing my opionion like everyone else, and you didn't like that. Anyway, it just seems like most people like this stuff because the characters are attractive. There's more to life than a pretty face and a singsongy voice.
Teen, 16 years old Written byWebCriticGirl76 January 5, 2011

The Answer to Girls' Wishes

I LOVE big time rush! It is one of my favorite bands. The music is excellent, and the boys are SO cute!!! My personal favorite song by BTR is "Oh Yeah", the beat is catchy and cool. I think it is perfect for tween and teenage girls everywhere. I know some boys who love the TV show but hate the music. Of course, understandable. Their music was NEVER meant for boys to enjoy. I am just dreaming that one day I will be able watch a BTR concert on TV with my friends, and then tell them I was there! I was inspired when I saw on the CD special thanks that Logan and Carlos thanked God! I have unstoppable faith in God and undying Christianity. Why are so many of you concerned about anything sexual? If you watch the G show, you would be embarrassed and erase your reviews. I just hope to be considered a fair critic. I am working on my internet popularity, and seeking friendships and to outreach my opinions to the world. I apologize for all of that personal crap people!!! <3

Teen, 14 years old Written bysamlovesbtr November 9, 2010

All around, amazing :)

I bought the digital copy on itunes and i am soon going to buy the hard copy. I listen to it on my ipod all the time. The songs are catchy and upbeat, and just amazing ;D My favorite tracks have to be: I Know You Know, Stuck, and Boyfriend. ALso, they have had big time success: their album is number 3 on billboard! Congrats btr! :)

Kid, 11 years old October 26, 2010
I LOVE BIG TIME RUSH THEY ARE MY FAVORITE BAND IN THE WORLD AND I LOVE THEIR CD IT IS AWSOME!!

Teen, 16 years old Written byteamjacobgirl2.0 October 20, 2010

BTR Rocks!!!!!

Loving Big Time Rush!!! :)