Kid reviews for "Burnin' Up" (CD single)

Familial sensation heats up the charts.

No reviews yetAdd your rating

Kid, 9 years old October 29, 2010

Burnin Up

I'm Slippin Into The Lava And I'm Trying To Keep From Going Other Baby,You Burn The Temperature Hotter Cause I'm Burnin Up Burnin Up From You Baby.Catchy Tune.I Love This Song So Much.I Even Memorized The Lines (On Top).My 3rd Favorite Song Ever.My Favorite Song From The Jonas Brothers.
Good For 6 And Up.
Kid, 10 years old May 25, 2010

QUIT YOUR LIEING!

The Jonas brothers are great role models for anybody. they are nice, good singers, and good looking. IDK why people say they don't like them. obvious lies, no doubt.

Teen, 13 years old Written byEarthgirl13 May 3, 2010
This is so lame even for them. c'mon I heard a little girl sing bettr and she's only four years old. please this just crap to me people like them for their money and good looks.
Kid, 11 years old December 24, 2009

best for older kids

I love this song my friends danced to this for my 5th grade talent show.
Kid, 12 years old December 22, 2009
This song is not the best Jonas Brothers song but it's still a little cool.
Kid, 11 years old August 15, 2009

great song

I love this song
Kid, 11 years old March 20, 2009

"This was the video ever, it looked so real!!! I was laughing so much i started cryin'"

This was sooooooooooooo awsome it is like you are right there by them. Very age appropriate and very fun, its perfect!!!
Kid, 9 years old December 22, 2008

i like this song....................................................................

i love the song burning up because it is by the jones brothers.....................................
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008
Kid, 8 years old April 9, 2008

Good Song

Though the Joe Bros aren't the best band

Everyone has to see this

WATCH IT! There is no ? about it! This is the best music video ive seen from the jonas brothers and ive been a fan since day one!

I LOVE YOU JOE!!!!<3
sammie

happy early birthday!

What in the world are they doing?

Man.....Are the Jonhus Brothers really trying to get fired?I saw the disney channel music video Burnin Up......and.....well....it sucked!!!Really guys..who would like this.What is the meaning of this music/video?It shows one of the brothers with......uhhhhh.......mustache???!!!Oh common!!!!How korney can this get?!!!Now I'm not sure if they edited it, but then again...........
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written bywondergirl_is_back April 9, 2008

I love this song!!!!!

It's one of those songs that you just can't get enough of! The video is really cool and kind of like a action movie! There is nothing bad about this song at all and I love it! Don't forget that The Jonas Brothers and Demi Lovato are going on their Burning Up tour this summer!

ack this is terrible

i hate this song it is VULGER AND DISCUSTING in a stupid way. Nick jonas goes into WAY to many high notes, joe jonas is a bad singer all in all, kevin looks like a girl. And in the music video nick jonas is dating selena gomez ACK its discusting, i mean Selena+nick=a bad acting bad singing and a bad haired ugly baby who is self-centered ACK

I LOVE THE JO BROS!!!

I love the Jonas Brothers! I recently saw them in concert, and they were fantastic! They are very grounded, and extremely talented. Deffinatly perfect for anyone my age.
Teen, 14 years old Written byFloydclaptonblues April 9, 2008

Disney Churning Out More Overrated Pop Songs!

The music of "Burnin' Up" is poorly mixed; the bass is barely audible, and the drums sound very sloppy. The singing is better than on there other records, but they strain their voices at some parts, like always. Last but not least, the lyrics are atrocious and cheesy. Not meaning to advertise or promote, but another teen band named Red Barrett has placed very interesting music on Youtube that has a classic rock feel and could easily rival these second-hand pop stars. In all, this song is completely atrocious.
Teen, 14 years old Written bybibliophile April 9, 2008

LOVE IT!!!

AAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I absolutely LOVED this song!!! The video is absolutely hilarious, as well. Highly recommended.