All parent member reviews for "Calling All the Monsters" (CD Single)

Parent Written byTeen Leader October 12, 2011

"Calling All the Monsters" (CD Single) OjO

Kids don't need 2 make friend's with Monsters, Satan or his buddy's. Best your kids have something positive in their lives than something that drags them down. Here's a game, try it & have fun with it. Have your kid stand with ankles lock in together, now tell them 2 hold a negative lyric music CD to their chest & pull them forward & U will C how easy it is to unbalance them of their feet. Now, have them hold and apple the same way and pull them forward & U will C how they hold their balance much better. This is only a game but it will show how a negative unbalances a persons & positive invigorates. Like I said have fun. I love China Anne, but not this song or the Halloween episode of ANT Farm that goes with this episode talks about Satan and going bowling with him. This is not good.
Adult Written byBeautifulQueen October 26, 2011

Give me a Break

Let me say first that my family personally did not celebrate Halloween when I was growing up. I think this is a cool video and appropriate with the Halloween themes. If you let your kids or you yourself celebrate Halloween, why not let them watch this? She is a good role model and is showing its ok to have fun and not be afraid of things in life that may scare you.
Parent Written bylil mary 813 October 5, 2011

think this was the worst piece i have ever heard of,literally.