All member reviews for Cannibal

Teen, 14 years old Written byImagine80.91 March 13, 2011

Ke*dollarsign*ha

I hate Ke$ha, really, but is it much different than any other mainstream music people my age listen to anyways? I mean don't get me wrong, I still think we've really lowered our standards with music as it is, but Ke$ha really takes home the gold. She's sleazy, and a drunk (but most likely it's all just a publicity stunt). If you're gonna buy your 11 year old a CD, get them Taylor Swift. But if your 13 year old wants to buy this off iTunes, just let 'em.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySalimullah January 31, 2011

Kesha: The Worst Role Model

The Lead Single: We R Who We R is awesome!!! But apart from that, its not worth it ! ! ! The artist does not care about anything apart from clubbing, partying and dudes!! She is a very bad role model!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byDuckCommander13 September 30, 2014

This is the best E.P ever

This is an awesome addition to Aniaml and in my opinion has better songs. The only sexual content is in Sleazy and Grow a Pear but it's not more than a 14 or 13 year old can handle. There is almost all censored cursing except the B**** in Grow a Pear which is hard to hear completely and there is very mild cursing like h*** and d*** but there are good messages to be yourself. There is some partying and drinking but nothing else. The best song on here is Sleazy. "Blow" is not about blowing things up so don't worry
Teen, 17 years old Written byRosebud95 October 15, 2012

Uhh

Well, it's kind of...bland with sort of boring hooks. Cannibal an Blow are probably the only good songs on here, and Kesha's voic eis kind of...well, I don't wanna be rude but it's kind of, annoying sometimes. Also, a song on this album is called C U Next Tuesday, which I'm pretty sure is spelling out a bad word
Kid, 10 years old March 14, 2012

This album may seem inappropriate and too drinking hardcore, but really if you listen it's not all that bad.

This is an awesome album, has SOME inappropriate things in it, such as some lines in "Sleazy", but as long as the listeners are mature enough, I think they could handle it on their own. Maybe they could turn it down or take out the headphones (if listening to an iPod) when the line comes up. "Grow A Pear", may seem kinda bad, but it only has like 2 lines and I don't think it's really that inappropriate, but even those aren't much! She's just trying to say that she had a boyfriend who had got a girl's thing, so she doesn't think he's the same or cool anymore. Honestly, I think this is a perfect album if you like to dance. Profanity is really just "d*mn", cause the rest is all bleeped out :D.
Teen, 14 years old Written byKlyons14 January 23, 2012

Wow, really?

This is just disgusting. people call this music. I call this a rich girl has a drunken pipe dream autotunes her selves and gets a record deal. It's just crazy people like this. Its all drinking. drinking. and more drinking. A better alternative is shoving glass down your throught
Teen, 17 years old Written byBlinkAndYoullMissIt December 27, 2011

Grow A Pear? Really, Kesha?

There are some more explicit lyrics in Cannibal like "Now that I'm famous, your up my an*s" or "C U Next Tuesday" (put the first letter of every word together.) There are songs that are more appropriate than others, like "We R Who We R." I like it, but on an appropriateness level, I give it a 4/10.
Teen, 13 years old Written byLittleMinajWarrior December 16, 2011

Love it, it's soooo fun!

I disagree with you. There is LESS partying in this album and MORE pizazz. I like Animal better, but the beats on Cannibal are even MORE intense!!! There is practically NO partying on this album, and almost NOTHING sexual. The Harold song has a sad and good message, and the other songs are fun and innocent. Crazy Beautiful Life has a good message, too. They are all awesome! And she returns with a memory from Animal, with a remix! Once again...the only uncensored song is Crazy Beautiful life, which has "sh*t" and "b*tch" in it. This album is awesome, and just plain FUN!
Teen, 13 years old Written byiluvtheexorcist33 November 21, 2011

I LOVE THIS SONG! 5 STARS!!!

Sexual content : (now that i'm famous your up my an*s) Violence:Talks about being a cannibal and eating boys (I eat boys up breakfast and lunch, then when I'm thirsty I drink thier blood)
Kid, 11 years old September 30, 2011

Good music, bad lyrics

Cannibal is a very good album, but some of the songs have themes that kids aren't ready to handle. My personal favorite on this album is Grow A Pear, but most parents will not let their kids listen to this song.
Teen, 13 years old Written byGould-Digger September 11, 2011

Chill.

I'm not quite sure why everyone is getting their panties in a twist over this album. It really isn't as if Ke$ha went out and said 'hey kids, be like me, it's cool to get drunk all the time'. Yes, her songs DO contain a lot of swearing, drinking refferences and sexual explotives, but honestly, she's an adult. If you teach your kids not to be like that, why should you worry? It's a pop record, and actualy a lot of the songs are very good such as 'Sleazy' 'The Harold Song' and 'Blow'. I personaly think it's on for anyone year 6 and up.
Kid, 10 years old August 17, 2011

AWESOME ALBUM!

COMMON SENSE MEDIA! You guys don't have brains. Sometimes you make up stuff like "Your Love Is My Drug glamorizes drug addiction". The only problems with this album are: Sex/Sexual Content: In "Grow A Pear", it talks about a boy who's gay and has a [code:uhh..] but it's not too bad. "Rat tat tat tat on your dumb dumb drum, that beats so fat gonna make me come (over to your place)" Language: A bleeped out "f--k" A use of "sh*tty" and a use of "sh*t" and some bleeped out "sh*t"s and one use of "d*mn" and "b*tch". Drinking, drugs, & smoking: A few minor references in some songs.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMeTheCrazyOne99TWO August 12, 2011

Luv it again!!!!

I love this album, it's amazing, but not as good as "Animal". I just bought it about 2 weeks ago, I love it! My favorite of course is "We R Who We R"! Yet this is a short EP, I love this music! The beats are excellent, and fun! You can sing and dance to this without any trouble and have fun!!! Me and my friends will have dance contests featuring this music! It has some language and innuendo, as well. And partying message. But it also has good messages in it! Good messages: "Sleazy" is about how she won't do with it when a man tries to buy her love with his money, because he's rich. She doesn't want to get paid for love, neither does she believe in "buying" love. "The Harold Song" is a beautiful heartbreak song that almost made me cry, so sad! Here are some of the lyrics "I miss your soft lips, I miss your white cheeks. I miss the scratch of your unshaved face on my cheek"/ "They say that true love hurts, well this could almost kill me, young love murdered, that is what this must be". "Remember the time, the Stones were playin, we jumped the fence cause we were too broke to get in, you held my hand and they made me cry while I swore to God that was the best night of my life"/ "We promised that this would last forever". Apparently, it didn't. "Animal" is filled with beautiful messages. I'm glad this album managed to fit a version of that song on here, honestly I like the Billboard Remix of "Animal" more than the original! Language includes a bleeped out "sh**'", "d*mn", "hell", "sh**", "b*tch", that's it. Innuendo: "Sleazy" contains a few lines such as "rat tat tat tat on your dumb dumb drum, the beat's so fat gonna make me come over to your place!". "Cannibal" is an awesome song, she does say one thing, "up my anus". "Grow A Pear" is all about a man who acts like a girl, which is why she left him. He cries and whines, and acts like a chick, and Ke$ha claims he has a vagina, but I think she's just saying that. Example: "When you grow a pear, you can call me back"/ "When I first met you, panties droppin"/ "v@g(ina)" is used. She says "mang!na". I bleeped it because stupid CS moderating won't let me say it for some reason. That's it. I am in love with this CD. Recommended!
Kid, 12 years old August 10, 2011

XD LOVE IT, but not as good as Animal

I love this album as well, it still doesn't beat Animal, though! Ke$ha's EP "Cannibal" has great danceable tunes, with minor innuendo, including some strong innuendo. A little bit of language used here and there. Let's fly through it. Language" "D*mn", A bleeped out "sh*t", "b*tch" in two songs, two uses of "sh*t" in "Crazy Beautiful Life". "D--chebag" is used in "Crazy Beautiful Life", which isn't the best thing to say. A bleeped out "f*ck", and "hell". Innuendo: "up my anus", "Rat tat tat tat on your dumb dumb drum, the beat's so fat gonna make me come, um ,um ,um over to your place!"/ "Sick of all your lines so cheesy, sorry daddy, but I'm not that easy, That you really think you're gonna get my rocks off, get my top & socks off my showing me the dollars in your drop box"/ "I would give it all to not be sleeping alone"/ "Grow A Pear" is full of minor inappropriate phrases "When you grow a pear, you can call me back"/ "But I just can't date a dude with a v-g"/ "And no, I don't want to see your mang--a"/ "When I first met you, panties dropping"/ "I'll be gone in the morning"/ "I'll call you if I need a hit". Good message: "Sleazy" is about how a man is trying to buy her love with his riches, but she doesn't like that. "The Harold Song" Is a great heartbreak song that almost made me cry. She talks about how they had promised that their love would last forever, but apparently not. "Animal" is a beautiful love song. But it's the remix this time, btw, the Animal remix is better than the original song!!! We R Who We R is my favorite!!!! I LOVE IT!!! The beats on this album are AMAZING!!!!
Kid, 9 years old June 20, 2011

I don't know the album, but the song/single is age appropriate for younger and older kids.

OK, I don't even know the album, but the song is good. The song Cannibal is just about her being famous, not being able to be with boys. But I don't know the album. That's all I can say.
Teen, 13 years old Written bycinnagurl May 4, 2011

teens espially the rewiew by this website it think its 2 old this is not adult music

I love it crazy beautiful life is the best song on it so catchy
Kid, 10 years old March 10, 2011

Good

Some songs are more appropriate than others i like Cannibal, We R Who We R, Sleazy, Blow, The Harold Song, Grow A Pear and Animal (Billboard Remix) (thats nearly all of her songs i know :P) I saw someone do this with her album Animal and that it was a great idea so i have to go credit to that person! I was at a club with my bf everyone was "Sleazy" the place was about to "Blow" i look over at the bar and saw someone who looked like a "Cannibal" i started yelling at my bf about why he would bring me to a place with such "Animals" the cannibal said "We R Who We R" its a "Crazy Beautiful Life" "C U Next Tuesday" i told my bf, wait i love you he yelled as i was leaving oh so this is "The Harold Song" to me you can call me back when you "Grow A Pear." lol that was fun i know i didnt have very good grammar and alot of stuff didnt make sense but it was fun.
Teen, 13 years old Written byIloveKeshaandDe... March 6, 2011

common sense stands for mindless kid drones

so just to be clear you dont let your kid listen to anything on the radio??? that makes sense. ke$ha is amazing and if you love your kid you would let them make their own decsions in stead of making it for them. so what your gonna go to college with them and make sure they dont smoke pot?? you gonna hold their hand all their there life. ke$ha is amazing and you want your kid to be a mindless drone. horrible parenting
Teen, 13 years old Written byvolleyballnchocolate March 3, 2011

Urgh.

While I still think Ke$ha sings like a drunken barbarian who's obsessed with s*x and partying, I have to admit there are a few positive messages that can be learned from the album. "Sleazy" is telling a guy she doesn't need his money and she's not impressed by it. "Cannibal" uses violent and often gory terms to warn guys that she might leave them broken and "don't fall in love with a cannibal" "Crazy Beautiful Life" is overall the most positive of the songs, even if it's a bit repetitive. So parents, it's your decision: let your kids have an album clouded with few rays of sun or give them an album that is about more than partying and getting drunk all the time.
Kid, 10 years old February 13, 2011

Not for Kids

Theres only one approite song which is Blow. People should stop critizing her. She is sing for adults not kids her topics are adult related. If you want someone who sings for kids buy Selena Gomez's or Taylor Swift albums.