Kid reviews for "Can't Be Tamed" (CD single)

Sexy, raw song is too racy for Miley's youngest fans.

Teen, 16 years old Written bytaylorluver22 February 6, 2016

it's a sad hannah montana goodbye

It's disappointing to see how she changes from the sweet hannah montana to slightly racy can't be tamed star to the gross celeb she is now

Written byAnonymous August 6, 2013

Not bad just not for HM viewers

This song isn't bad. She was just bound to change. I sort of saw it coming. This is intended for a more mature group instead of 8 year olds. Though I do agree it is a little soon for her to start acting like this. But it is sending out a message that boys can't push you around.

Kid, 11 years old July 1, 2013

T.R.A.S.H

No. Just no.

Kid, 10 years old August 12, 2012

Eww.

I was daring and watched part of the music video for this 2 years ago. It was disturbing. Miley was in a sexy outfit, and in a cage. Really, I couldn't watch it for more than 30 seconds.
-Samantha (chocolatecake123)

Kid, 12 years old February 19, 2012

Fake

I have to admit I love the song.But she is a lie.I understand she wants to grow up but she doesn't need to act like this.Look a Demi Lovato shes 19 but she doesn't go around acting like a wannabe.If I were you I wouldn't listen to a word she says, she's Phony.
Teen, 13 years old Written byOlenalover January 26, 2012

not so much

I personally feel like I've been betrayed. I used to be a Hannah fan, but now I'm definetly not.I wouldn't let any younger children get attached. Its just too much.

Kid, 11 years old September 26, 2011

WOAH! SETTLE DOWN, MILEY!

I really do not know who she's aiming this at. Little kids (her old fans) would be bored, tweens and teens think it's silly and for younger kids and adults... I think Miley has got a tendency to annoy adults. Parents, do not let your child listen to this.

Teen, 16 years old Written byRosebud95 August 4, 2011

......

This is just a auto-tune covered song that is inappropriate for Miley's young fans.

Kid, 11 years old June 26, 2011

What has she turned into?

What...what is this junk? What happened to Miley? I know that she is growing up, but she has went way overboard. She is trying too hard to be "sexy." I am very disappointed in her. Her family seems to care less and her little sister, Noah, is dressing like a freaking stripper. I am sorry for my language. I just think the world needs to know about Miley. She is trying to be like Lady GaGa and Britney Spears. Well hun, you cant!

Kid, 11 years old June 22, 2011

Are you sure this is Miley?!

Kiss Hannah Montana good bye! Anyone expecting an empowering "Hannah Montana- be yourself- feel good" song is definetly going to be dissapointed. The new Miley is out to let everyone know that she 'aint a good girl and this song definetly proves it. If anyone finds the real Miley Cyrus, let me know!!

Teen, 16 years old Written bylalaland503 June 14, 2011

not approppriate

she is definnatley not a good girl anymore and she is not a good role model.

Kid, 12 years old June 11, 2011

HATE IT

I hate this song! I hate Miley, this is the worst, most ridiculous song ever!!! And she says "go to Hell". I hate this song! It's more stupid than racy.

Kid, 11 years old May 28, 2011

Miley=BAD role model

I don't like Miley Cyrus. Just because Hannah Montana ended, it doesn't mean that she has to get all racy and inappropriate. She is like 18 and she thinks she already has the rights to drink and do "grown-up" stuff.

Teen, 13 years old Written byMiloub May 18, 2011

Not for children, I suggest 13+ for MATURE tweens.

I've never liked Hannah montana, But this is the new low, Talking about boys? Cursing? Acting (ew) Sexy!?!? Miley (Hannah) May be growing up, but this song isn't appropiate! It is horrible, sends bad messages, like getting boys. This song is horrible, i pity Miley cryus.

Teen, 13 years old Written byrobinrunner April 21, 2011

A dirty pit in the ground that Miley Cyrus will have to work to get out of

Not at all appropriatefor kids. Miley talks about bieng an animal, and sexual issues. She tells the listeners that "they can go to h*ll"- in her exact dirty words. She teaches everyone who hears the song about her hotness and her bieng observed by guys. The song is Miley trying to prove that she's no longer an innocent little girl, which isn't a good message for any kid, no matter how big of a fan they are.

Kid, 12 years old March 27, 2011

This song didn't cut it...

This goes to show you what happens when stars get way too famous way too young. Good girl on TV, turns into a racy, immoral girl, not just in her music but also in reality (Anyone notice all the bleeps in the bong video?).
When I heard this song, my mouth dropped open at the "Or tell you to go to ****" mark. The "I get a 10 because I'm built like that," and "I go through guys like money flyin out the hands" did it for me. She put way too much emphasis on how people look on the outside then what they really are on the inside, and her followers and fans are going to be getting the wrong idea of what a good role model is.

Kid, 12 years old March 20, 2011

She Gets Worse and Worse

Downs: I hate this song and it is stupid and annoying and a horrible message. She repeats "Go to h--l". And she talks about being a wild animal.

Kid, 10 years old March 12, 2011

Fine to listen to, just not a very positive message though.

Oh my gosh, not another Kesha, please!!! I still like Miley Cyrus, but what the heck happened to her? Not another racy pop singer please!

Kid, 12 years old February 12, 2011

HORRIFYING

Alright, I watched the video with my mouth hanging open the whole way through. This monstrosity worth of a girl took this song and ruined it. I went to school the next day and my friends were all like, the song's good but she ruined it. NEVER AM GOING TO LISTEN TO THIS SONG!

Teen, 14 years old Written byMegan96 February 5, 2011
I don't like this song, however, it's no worse than anything else on the radio. People in general don't like this song because they don't like Miley Cyrus.