All member reviews for Can't Be Tamed

Kid, 8 years old April 10, 2011

Teen, 13 years old Written bymarisaa98 April 7, 2011

Terrible role-model

Miley Cyrus is a who-are and shouldn't be looked up upon by 7 and 8 year olds.... Especially not 12 and teens... Parents... you better get used to having young sexually arose tweens ;) This generation of women are just up surd!
Kid, 10 years old April 5, 2011

I hate this song. I hate my miley cyrus she a troll with a bad voice
Teen, 14 years old Written bymmecca March 23, 2011

Not the best...

Miley Cyrus had gone from Hannah Montana, the sweet loveable child role model, to what she is now. I mean just look at the picture! She is very inappropriate for kids under 12 and maybe even over 12, depending on the the parent. Seriously, not appropriate.
Kid, 11 years old March 19, 2011

COOLIO DEALIO

AWESOME!
Teen, 13 years old Written byLibstudent9 February 28, 2011

U LAME

she lame nu aint talking bout nun HOOD!!!!!
Kid, 9 years old February 19, 2011

OK

Miley Cyrus has become a little to inappropriot for younger kids, but, it's OK for tweens. She uses a little to much bad language and shows a lot of skin, but, she;'s growing up.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySage Uebinger February 18, 2011

Miley is such an amazingly talented girl! I'm sorry that she feels that she has to be more "sexy" to impress people. To break out of the Disney Trap. I also feel sorry that teenagers have to grow up in such a sick society, where people are judged so roughly and forced to do things so they can "fit in". Disney has sold and marketed poor Miley so much, starting at such a young age. I'm not surprised Miley is trying to break out and act more mature. People should not be marketed that much, like she was. Miley is so, so talented. And each song on this CD is so unique and tells such a beautiful story. Each in it's very own way. I am still a Miley fan. :)
Teen, 15 years old Written byreviewgirl13 February 18, 2011

Not for ANYONE

I'm really disappointed in Miley Cyrus. When "Hannah Montana" first came out, Miley was a great girl with a great heart. She was clean and many people loved her, but now she's getting too "edgy" and provocative. I'm not saying that she shouldn't grow up and stay Hannah Montana forever. No way. I'm just saying that she can portray to be more adult-like, but without the sexual content and profanity. Swearing and portraying sexual images does not make you an adult. It does not make you sound mature, either. She's trying too hard to be an adult. All Miley has to do is write a song that is relateable to people that everyone will love. She doesn't have to be disgusting. Perhaps people will like her more if she'd just tone down and start acting like a young woman. Overall, this cd is NOT for teens, children, or adults. No one should have to listen to this. The bottome line is this: Parents, if you tell your kids not to listen to music because of profanity, sexual content, drugs, etc., then don't listen to it yourself.
Teen, 15 years old Written byCritiNumba1 February 11, 2011

Barf

I hate this song so much. It is inappropriate, and she says something about going to hell, and she says the s word. She is very stupid and immature, but this song is too.. BLEH!
Kid, 10 years old February 5, 2011

Perfect for older kids but not for children

I think miley cyrus is a big bag of stupid. becuase if you watch her cant be tamed music video on www.youtube.com it shows half of her naked body, its like a lady gaga video with tons of dudes surrounding her. She is NOT a good role model She used to be my ultimate person but now i just hate her.
Kid, 9 years old February 2, 2011

okay . Iam only 9 Abriana . And i wanna tell you something. Miley is no Odinory girl. She has Percing and Tattoos . She is not age approriate . even though i still like this MILEY CYRUS!
Kid, 10 years old January 31, 2011

THE S WORD IS BEEPED OUT!?! WTF??!?! IN WHAT SONG!
Teen, 14 years old Written byDarkMidnight January 29, 2011

I really never saw her as a 'role model' to start with..

I'm honestly not sure what she wants to prove here. Yes, she can grow up, NO this isn't the way to do it. I actually see this more as IMMATURE behavior instead of mature. She, in my eyes, was never a 'disney princess' because I would rather watch the classical movies, other than a sitcom Disney is throwing at you for money. Miley needs to pick herself up, fast. She's going to ruin her life even further. No offence, Miley dear, but the faces you made in those videos made you look... like an idiot.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMatthewAbate January 29, 2011

NEUTRAL

I LOVE HANNAH MONTANA, BUT WHEN I HEARD THIS IT MADE ME HIT MY TELEVISION WITH A HAMMER.
Teen, 15 years old Written byarthur16morgana January 14, 2011

miley's growing up

miley cyrus is like 18 now.she's not a kid. people should know thtat she's not gonna be a innocent disney princess forever.personally i like miley cyrus. i like her music too. its fun to sing and dance to.she's growing up.
Teen, 13 years old Written byilovecheer January 2, 2011

i can't believe what i'm hearing.

I was at wal-mart when i first saw this album. I never liked Miley Cyrus, but i thought about giving it a chance. When i got home, i got my Ipad and listened to the preview of ''can't be tamed''. I swear i started feeling sick. Miley Cyrus is not a good singer, she can't come up with anything good. I mean, her songs can be catchy sometimes, but her voice ruins everything. I mean, listen to party in the USA. She's not singing - She's screaming. I'm never listening to Miley Cyrus again.
Kid, 11 years old December 30, 2010

An Undertstandable New Miley Cyrus

When I watched it, I was a little dissipointed. I had always loved Miley as Hannah Montana with all of her girly songs. But now, it's racy and not appropriate for younger eyes. There really isn't any bad parts but it somewhat sends a bad message. Really the memo about it is she really can't be tamed. One of the reasons why is I didn't put any concerns or highlights is because this is a part of growing up. When you get older wouldn't you kind of agree? I do think some people need to start letting go and remember she isn't always going to be up to their expectations!
Kid, 12 years old December 26, 2010

Older kids= :) younger kids=:(

Miley Cyrus has just started making some bigger steps. People are getting way too paraniod about it just because she is growing up. I will always be a fan, no matter what.
Kid, 12 years old November 28, 2010

I listened to it and it honestly was depressing did not like it. NOT for young Hannah Montana fans absolutly innappropriate in my perspective shes growing up WAY to fast when she has an overall ok life so she doesn't need to. Hannah Montana youngsters I say by only Hannah Montana albums from now on otherwise probably not a good idea to get Miley Cyrus now....sadly:(