All member reviews for Can't Be Tamed

Kid, 12 years old August 23, 2010

This is just sad.

This is just wrong. I'm sorry if you like it, but this is just sad. Miley thinks that this means growing up? if so, she has a twisted little mind. This shows just how immature she is. I think Miley just wants to grow up and be a sex object. She's sutch a fake!!!!!!!! I HATE HER!!
Teen, 14 years old Written bySilverSnake August 17, 2010

WHY do people keep saying this is 'growing up' its not!

If Miley needs some help, just ask! She doesnt need to put how she has no freedom in her songs if it means being a royal snot about it. I dont hate her, but I hate her actions. And it is sad that little kids ages 4 and up like her, what happened to cartoons? Miley is disrespecting herself by doing this, this isnt going to lead her anywhere, give her attention for a little bit, ultimitly ruin her life, and result to "Where are they now" shows. And whats worse, people support it, saying "she's growing up people! Lay off!" Growing up means showing self respect and being more responcible, of course that means there are very rare people that are grown up.. but she's still a teen, she can express herself, but she can do it by being respectful. And people who say she isnt a sl*t.. I'm sorry, but really? "I always get a 10 cuz I'm built like that"- "Guys give me mad attention, like I'm under expextion" Um.... thats pretty sl*tty. She can at least mess up her life at the age of 20. But, none of this surprised me, I saw it coming miles away, I'm not saying this like a knowitall, I seriously expected it. So kids out there that like her, I'm not saying you're stupid, or have no lifes or taste, I'm just saying my opinion. So little kids, dont wig out on me, thats not going to change my opinion. Little kids shouldnt be listening to this.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMeow314159 August 15, 2010

STOP LISTENING TO HER MUSIC ALREADY!!!!

If you listen to her music, go get a life please! I mean, parents please do something about it! I am so going to make a shirt that says "Anti Miley Cyrus" as soon as I can find some fabric!!!! I mean, all you are doing by buying this album is giving her money! What is she going to do with all this money?! Drugs probably! Just wait a few years, all this fame is already going to her head. Her dad says she is just acting like a normal eighteen year old. PLEASE! Eighteen year olds still have values! She is setting a bad example and intentionally trying to lose all her little fans. But nope, she hasn't lost them yet! They are trying to act more like her! I saw a video of a bunch of 9 year olds dancing like her in skimpy little outfits and they said, "WE LOVE MILEY CYRUS!" Plus her new songs have lyrics that are slamming Disney. In Liberty Walk, she sings about breaking free, not being a prisoner anymore, and the people who "tied her up." Also the song Robot is about how she felt like a robot while having to be Hannah Montana. I could care less about her whining about how Disney ruined her life. If you are a parent and you don't think Miley is bad, look her up on google images. You'll see the pictures she took of herself on purpose. She just wants Nick back. Newsflash Miley! Nick isn't interested and you don't have to take inappropriate pictures of yourself to get him back. Ugh *rolls eyes* Stars like Lady Gaga, Ke$ha, Lindsay Lohan, and Paris Hilton are better than Miley Cyrus because they never had any young fans trying to be like them! They have stuck with one image their whole life even if it is a bad image. They don't pretend to act like good girls, they know they are bad.
Kid, 10 years old August 13, 2010

i dont really care about all the words the song is pretty good.
Kid, 11 years old August 13, 2010

SHE SUX
Kid, 10 years old August 9, 2010

THE WORST SONG IN THE WORLD DON'T EVEN HEAR 2 SECONDS OF IT

horrible song
Kid, 10 years old August 6, 2010

Great for tweens and teens

I love the song, but some of the content is iffy! :)
Kid, 11 years old August 6, 2010

I think it is funny that the bad role model sign is like a pitch fork? But anyway I think this is appropriate for ages 8 and up 10 and up if you have a very impressionable kid.
Teen, 13 years old Written byPony21 August 3, 2010

Teens 13 and up

Most of the songs are fairly sexy such as "I always get the ten, 'cause I'm built like that", 'making love' is mentioned, she says "don't call me a Lolita". Hell is said once. Her whole new 'look' is questionable for young children, this is certainly not the role model Hannah Montana, Miley is branching out towards more adult territory. Over all I would say the music is not that explicit but everything else is definitely sexy.
Teen, 14 years old Written byqueenofrandom01 August 3, 2010

ok......

she really grows up in this album. i dont really like it and i think it is too big of a step for her so yeah. she is definately not as mature as GaGa or Ke$ha, but apparently she thinks she is ready for the big-time. ok for kids. good for tweens and teens
Teen, 13 years old Written byRenee5322 July 30, 2010

Could be worse but...

I've listened to the whole CD and while it's not as bad as some people say, I still don't think it's appropriate for kids under 11. First of all, there's the cover. Well, yeah, everyone's probably seen someone dressed like that, but when it's a singer that very YOUNG kids idolize, there's a problem. Of course I understand that Miley's gonna grow up and everything. But honestly, this is too fast - I can't imagine what all those young girls felt when they were told they could no longer listen to their favorite singer. Now, the songs. Liberty Walk has the S word in it, but it kinda sounds like "shh..." almost like Miley was hesitant to say it or something. Can't Be Tamed, the hit single, has "hell" in it. It's only said once and it's in reference to the place ("or tell ya to go to hell"). Actually, the whole song is kind of a "I'm hot like that" song. Miley even says that herself. Permanent December has the word "sexy" in it. Not so bad, but it's like I said about the young girls thing. That's all the bad stuff I can remember from the top of my head. So, it could be worse, but young kids would be best not to listen to this, or even go to any of Miley's shows - her outfits are getting racier and racier, and from what I've heard, her dancing comes close to inappropriate. Miley is definately not the same role model so many little girls looked up to anymore.
Kid, 11 years old July 29, 2010

miley cyrus is NOT good role model anymore ! i used 2 LOVE her but now shes just a- well yu know wht i mean !
Teen, 13 years old Written byravenfan101999 July 25, 2010

Just horrible

I hate this song because it just seems like shes gone from little kid to big kid in a week... If you ask me she still seems somewhat like a little girl.
Kid, 10 years old July 25, 2010

good for all ages over 8

Kid, 11 years old July 21, 2010

OMG!
Kid, 11 years old July 20, 2010

ok for 9 and up

It is age appropriate for girls over 9 yrs old. Nothing bad except for "sexy" and "hell" in 1 song. It is a great album to dance to and includes a remix of her hit song! tweens are ok to listen to it.
Teen, 15 years old Written bycalicoryanak July 11, 2010

11+

It was pretty good but mild swearing.
Kid, 12 years old July 9, 2010

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE OLD MILEY??????!!!!!!!!

When i watched the music video for this song i was shocked. Miley was dressed very inapropreatly and did many suggestive dance moves. And the song also comes with bad messages about love and getting your way every day. Also there was one line in the song that said "i want you to go to hell!" WHERE DID THAT COME FROM???!!!!!! I personally think a few years back miley was a great role model for kids. She was smart, kid friendly, and always wanted to be herself. Now Mileys turning into the next Lady GaGa and britney Spears. I personally think miley is trying to hard to be something shes not and now instead of bein the good role model she used to be shes just become...... A FAKE.
Kid, 12 years old July 7, 2010

O.K

I love this song though. Well, i have alot to say about this song. I used to think miley cyrus was a good role Model for young kids...now she is aiming for the teen and adult audience. I dont think that is right.
Kid, 12 years old July 7, 2010

Nooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My sis wants to listen to this, and I'm so afraid she's going to learn bad things!!!!!!!!