All member reviews for Carnival Ride

Nice-girl country-pop from Idol winner.

Teen, 13 years old Written byleftbehindcrazed8 February 19, 2011

awesome!

This is the perfect CD for country music loving tweens. Carrie Underwood is a great model, although the song "Last Name" may be a little iffy. She runs of and elopes while drinking...but this is still a great pick!
Teen, 13 years old Written bysoccerplayer17 January 1, 2011

she is a really sweet artist. :)
Teen, 15 years old Written bybrib89 July 15, 2010

i think it is really good
Teen, 13 years old Written byccbluebonnet March 12, 2010

perfect for everyone

another clean, loveable, CD by Carrie Underwood!!! Love everything about it
Teen, 13 years old Written byHilly September 22, 2009

Great CD!

Again, Carrie rocks. I think Some Hearts was a little bit better, but this is still great music. So Small has a positive message, and it is very good! My Top 3 -So Small -All-American Girl -Twisted
Teen, 14 years old Written byKaty0 August 31, 2009

Nice Album

This is an enjoyable album.
Teen, 13 years old Written bygolden96 August 17, 2009

Love it. She is my favorite singer!
Parent of a 2, 2, 3, 3, 5, and 7 year old Written byMarshall78 August 15, 2009

Most Requested By My 6 Kids

I love this cd! Evey night my kids (6 Kids) get to vote on what they want to hear and this is one of the most requested.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymango.grl December 29, 2008

Great Music

This music is good if you want to kick back and relax. I really like it.
Teen, 14 years old Written bytjmorris April 9, 2008

AMAZING!!

Everytime I hear Carrie sings, I am amazed. She has an incredible gift, and so far has used it for good only. She is a great role model for kids and has a great voice. Parts to watch out for include in the song "Last Name", Carrie talks about getting hitched in Vegas, but does not condone claiming in the song that, "My Momma would be so ashamed." Overall, it is a great CD, and I can't wait to see Carrie's career sky-rocket in the future!! 5 stars.

funny!!@@!!@@

Carrie underwood is nice and so funny. She writes awesome music, but some lyrics are inappropriate for some kids. But she is a christian and really doesn't swear. This is why i like Carrie underwood
Teen, 14 years old Written by2 April 9, 2008

this is one of the best cd that you can lisen to
Adult Written byNintendofan April 9, 2008

Feel good Pop Country blend perfect for the whole family!

This is really a CD you can play with your five-year old in the room without ever feeling embarressed. The lyrics of all the songs are so clean, and some even promote a positive message, such as the importance of family, parent-child relationships, and the "love conquers all" truth. Carrie's voice is really what is in the spotlight on this CD, though. She has such an incredible talent, and can hit such incredibly high notes with such clarity. Definately a CD the whole family can listen to!
Adult Written byKimmieSu April 9, 2008

wonderful!

i heard all American girl and it was beautiful i wish i could have the album it is not really an issue but a song mentions too much teguila