All member reviews for "Catch My Breath" (CD Single)

Inspiring, positive anthem for moving forward in life.

Teen, 15 years old Written byrebma97 November 30, 2012

Another awesome Kelly Clarkson song

This is a really awesome song from Kelly Clarkson. She's such a great singer. I don't remember hearing anything inappropriate from it.
Adult Written byaliml1 August 11, 2015

Awesome song with a very positive message.

Ok, for the record, I'm not a parent or am I an educator but I am an adult that is concerned about the kind of messages that is delivered to kids through music. I first heard this song back in 2013 after having gone through some rough periods and it immediately caught my attention. The message that Kelly Clarkson delivers is one of being positive, optimistic and of never letting others define who a person should be. This is a message that I can relate to and in an age where young people and even those that are older are becoming increasingly self conscious over their personal image and their actions as a result of the perception of others, it's refreshing to know that there's music out there that encourages people of all ages to be themselves, love who they are and live life to the fullest.
Teen, 13 years old Written byUseursense August 16, 2013

EPIC!!!!!

I LOVE THIS SONG!!!!!!!!!!!! Kelly strikes again! Her vocals r great and this has a REALLY inspiring message!
Kid, 10 years old June 6, 2013

suitable for 10+ why?

this song is nice saying about this person at a age doing lots of things and when she was small she thinks things was simple but know it is not simple and need time to catch the breath.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymrbookworm01 December 16, 2012

Best Kelly Clarkson song yet!

I've heard this song on the radio a lot, and I think it's one of Kelly Clarkson's best songs yet. Her voice is great (as usual) and the lyrics are positive and inspiring. Great song for all ages!
Kid, 9 years old November 13, 2012

red

this is a good song for older kids that are 10 years and older you can also add this song to your favoris