All member reviews for Celebration

Mega-star's once-controversial songs now seem almost quaint.

Adult Written byJoe-SF December 18, 2010
Amazing collection--most kids won't be interested in it. More probably into Britney Spears and Katy Perry.
Adult Written byLowe's man July 24, 2014

transcends generations

While this cd isn't meant for young kids because of certain songs, such as Like A Virgin, even those songs aren't what some people have made them out to be and, in fact, are quite tame, especially by today's standards. Moreover, even though I'm putting the green light at 11 only because of a few isolated songs, most are fine for all. I should know. Even though I don't know all the songs, I know most of them through constant exposure back when I worked at Lowe's, as Lowe's (and a number of other stores) play those songs overhead. At one time the Lowe's radio network played at least 18 Madonna songs! And they were quite good and fun to listen to, as Madonna was (and is) very creative.
Educator and Parent Written byJared Galczynski June 2, 2014

The Immaculate Madonna

"Immaculate" I use to mean "good; talented". Long-live ⋆Madonna⋆ for her singing career is just as lovely as her name.
Parent of a 10 year old Written byMadeline10 November 14, 2009

Positive,Upbeat for younger kids.Fine.

i think this song is fine for kids. it's positive, fun they can dance. And if they like Madonna , this one keeps them away from her sexual stuff!
Kid, 12 years old November 3, 2009

Her last album?

I have grown up with Madonna, and I've heard that this is her last album. I love Madonna! This album is great!