Socially conscious punk rock.

Adult Written byscum1 April 9, 2008

Not bad and catchy

Sum 41 are a talented band. This cd varies in style from pop punk to a little on the metal side. Lyrics are pretty clean. It's probably a little political for the younger set but the older teens should like it. It safe for you to listen to with your kids in the car or in the house with you. I can always appreciate a cd that I can listen to and enjoy and won't be bad for my kids to hear
Adult Written byChasingParkedCars April 9, 2008
Teen, 17 years old Written byWatrMilan April 9, 2008

Very Appropriate CD

It is one of the most age appropriate CD i have listened to. There are no swear words unlike many modern rock cds out today.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMavrah333 October 25, 2014

A great album, a favorite of mine.

I enjoy this album. Some of the songs are a little dull, but I love a lot of them, and am playing one of them for a talent competition soon :D There is one use of the word s--t that I have heard, but other than that most pre-teens/teenagers should love this.
Kid, 11 years old July 1, 2012

Not Sum 41's best

I enjoyed "Some Say" but not many others. These people very talented, however I prefer their albums "Does This Look Infected?" and "All Killer, No Filler.
Teen, 16 years old Written byggig April 9, 2008

Great

This is the best cd.
Teen, 15 years old Written bynate smith April 9, 2008

awesome

this cd is awesome! my favorite songs were Pieces, No Reason and Theres No Solution. csm said there was no language but there is, in the song Im Not The One there is a very hard to hear s-word and its in the lyrics.Sum 41 is still an awesome band!
Adult Written byChi to April 9, 2008

Some great music...

I liked this CD a lot, so much that I bought it. The reason I gave it four stars instead of five is because some of the songs swear a bit. Other than that, I loved it.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySirloin Steak April 9, 2008

Umm... pretty good

This CD has some rock hits, like "Pieces" and "We're All to Blame". It has some anti-war lyrics, but other than that it's pretty clean. (Unlike their old CDs) Plus it contains some family-friendly lessons. In "Pieces", it says "I tried to be perfect, it just wasn't worth it." This can teach kids not to be selfish, and that other kids will be better than you. Being cool isn't everything. Some songs have other lyrics like this, too. But this gets partly hardcore, so if you hate hard rock, don't buy this.
Teen, 17 years old Written byitisme April 9, 2008

Mediocre

Mediocre punk album. Different from their other albums but it's nothing special. Catchy melodies are certainly there, so if you're a fan, it won't dissappoint.
Teen, 15 years old Written bydoomcycle1 April 9, 2008

great

sum 41 one of my all time fav bands my first album ever was all killer no filler and they have made a work of art chuck has a story behind it to chuck was the name of a man who save sum 41 from a gun battle in iraq when they were visiting chuck saved them so this album rocks
Adult Written bysoccer girl7 April 9, 2008

AWESOME MUSIC!!!!!!

I love the CD, but like other reviewers said it does have a few bad words. This is probably 1 of my fav CD's. my fav song is Pieces and Angels With Dirty Faces, but I think That songs says F*** twice. (but they r screamin it so it is sort of hard to hear)
Teen, 14 years old Written byBizzy D April 9, 2008

Some Say...

I know that anyone who really does like Sum 41 can agree that this song is a great mix of metal, punk rock, and alternative music. Sum 41 was great since they started out as just four canadian kids trying to get there music out there. They are a talented band who can pull off Heavy Metal, Punk Rock, Soft/Alternative Rock and even Old-School Hip-Hop. This cd is alot different than their old days but is still an excellent album. It Sends a message that you dont have to be perfect for anyone.
Teen, 16 years old Written byCurbspaget April 9, 2008

Yay!

This is another great CD by Sum 41 (also be sure to check out 'Does This Look Infected?' and 'All Killer, No Filler')!
Teen, 14 years old Written byrapsucks April 9, 2008

Yo

I love thes CD. Almost all the songs are great, exept for Pieces. That song is so annoying! Anyways, you should go and buy this CD. Oh, and by the way, Shit isn't a bad word.
Teen, 14 years old Written byAidan41 April 9, 2008

great Album

Sum 41 is insanely talented and this album is ok for the kids but dont take them to the show thinking your seeing everybody's favoritefamily friendly punk rock. they are very political and swear like there is no tommorow
Teen, 17 years old Written bypitpens9091 April 9, 2008