More than your typical Disney bubblegum pop band.

Kid, 10 years old July 20, 2011

Humiliation

I'm very disappointed in Disney. They really could have done a better job picking their new stars. It's awful to humiliate these girls by telling them they can sing, then adding loads of auto tune to their songs and playing on national TV. I couldn't care less about the Clique Girlz.
Kid, 12 years old May 7, 2010

Perfect for tweens

LOVE THEM THERE AWESOME :)
Kid, 12 years old March 20, 2010

love them

Proud fan since September 2008!
Kid, 12 years old January 21, 2009

They cant really sing.

The Adult who reviewed the Clique Girl really don't have a life,so anyway these girlz are just a little below average of singing there just not that good they don't have a really good voice anyway so i give there singing 2 stars.
Adult Written byjcliquefan April 9, 2008
Adult Written bybec1164 April 9, 2008

These kids CANNOT sing!

I saw these girls for the first time today on the the TODAY SHOW, I was shocked that anyone let them on the show. They were just awful. They would never have made the school chorus, much less gotten a record deal. Someone (their parents) is trying to make money off the young girl in the sexy clothes again. So tired! Please stop trying to get rich off exploitation of your own children, and for God's sake don't expose them to the whole country to be humiliated like that. They we out of tune, off key and screeching! Just sad.