All teen and kid member reviews for "C'mon" (CD Single)

Kid, 12 years old April 11, 2015

Cleaner then most party songs but it has some mildly suggestive lyrics

Teen, 13 years old Written byjohnstewart February 15, 2015

I don't want to like it.. BUT IT'S SO CATCHY

I know, this is one of those party songs about partying and nothing else, with bad lyrics - that's why I don't want to like this song - but man it's so catchy and it's hard to explain how. Teens my age will maybe like it. Final note- This song is WAY better than all other songs on Animal, Cannibal and Warrior.
Kid, 11 years old January 29, 2014

Amazing!!!

I think this song is very quirky and fun. It really changed my life because I finally realized I only live once and to chase after my dreams. Me and my friends dance to this song all the time and there is this game to Wii called "just dance" on the one that says 2014 it has common on it but blurrs out the bad parts. It is cute and fun.
Kid, 10 years old October 12, 2013

This song wasn't good, It's bad because of the name and topic. I mean "c'mon", seriously, I know 5 year olds who can come up with better names than just c'mon. And you can totally tell that it's auto tuned because it sounds weird, And she's just talking about getting drunk, falling in love, and money. And it's annoying.

Inappropriate for 9-, but 10+ is okay.
Teen, 14 years old Written byNLRicci April 12, 2013

Predictable pop song centers around partying

This song covers no knew ground for Ke$ha, it's about hard partying, drinking, and sexual interactions with strangers. The lyrics aren't too mature, but there are obvious references to intimacy and drinking, " feelin' like a high schooler, sippin' on a warm wine cooler.", " Touch me, give me that rush", " I just wanna screw around". Lines like these along with the sketchy message make this more suitable for teens.
Teen, 17 years old Written byRosebud95 April 3, 2013

Sorta catchy...

Seriously, it's just average Sex: "I wanna just screw around"
Teen, 14 years old Written bybscgirl February 9, 2013

C'mon

there's nothing wrong with the song because no matter how how hard parents try to kept songs like this away from there kids they find them sooner then later plus this is a great beat and sound for a song
Teen, 15 years old Written bycinnagurl February 8, 2013

good

well its on my favorite playlist that says something. as for most of the songs on this album.
Teen, 17 years old Written byabbacus February 6, 2013

Good, but could be better.

Teen, 16 years old Written byPawsUp96 February 4, 2013

NO KIDS

"Feeling like I'm a high school-er, sippin on a warm wine cooler."
Kid, 11 years old February 3, 2013

Horrible Message, Shallow. As Usual.

No. Just no. I hate this song, again...too much auto tune Ke$ha! "C'mon" has a shallow message about just having fun, partying, drinking. Ke$ha is like 26 so she needs to grow up, and her music is just plain stupid. I hate pop culture, just saying. Sex: "I'm in a crop top Like I'm working at hooters"/ "We been keeping it PG But I wanna get a little frisky"/ "Come gimme some of that yum, like a lollipop"/ Drinking references: Well, there are a lot, that's the typical Ke$ha. "...sippin' on a warm wine cooler" she mentions Budweiser also. I am just mad about the shallow, ignorant, pointless message of this song. And if you wanna argue, then read how idiotic the message in this song is. "I don't wanna go to sleep I wanna stay up all night I wanna just screw around I don't wanna think about What's gonna be after this I wanna just live right now"/"Touch me and give me that rush Better pack a toothbrush Gonna pull an all-nighter We been keeping it kosher But I wanna get it on for sure" See just how stupid, reckless, and shallow these lyrics really are? What moron really can ENJOY her music? Maybe an immature 8 year old girl.