All member reviews for Collision Course

Flawed but fun for older teens.

Teen, 14 years old Written bysensibledude123 April 19, 2012

Great!, but watch for language.

i dont know what they're talking about!!, this "mashup" was a great mix of Jay z and linkin park that definently changed the way I looked at the bands... positively! the only things that might concern others would be the language and sexual drinking referances, depending on your child.
Parent of a 11 year old Written bycorneater January 22, 2010

explict lyrics that would probably fit older taste

I really liked the cd. Linkin Park is a phenomenal unique band that expresses their luv 4 rap and metal into one genre: nu-metal. J-Z sounds swaggerish in the songs too and they have an extra funky blend for anyone who is open to rockin' twists! LP/J-Z R CORNEATERS!!!!! that is a good thing! LP 4 LIFE!!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written bycheedarcheez December 3, 2009

I like linkin park's music alot. And i like Jay-Z as well so i like this album. But this has some strong language. It has some sexual content. So basically its nott for little kids.
Parent of a 11 year old Written byjsharpe October 24, 2009
not again
Teen, 13 years old Written byBMPunk October 5, 2009

Only for some Hardcore Linkin Park fans

I admit, even though I am a huge fan of Linkin Park, I didn't really enjoy this album. I only like "Numb/Encore:, the rest was not for me to like. Better spend your money on "Hybrid Theory", "Meteora", or "Minutes to Midnight", because this is only for Hardcore fans (except me)
Teen, 14 years old Written bywazzup April 9, 2008
Adult Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

JayZ stinks

Im a fan of Linkin Park, but once I heard Numb/Encore, it was TERRIBLE!!!! JayZ pretty much wreacked the song and put a Parental Advisory on the CD because of his rap junk. Dont get it unless your some kind of gang member who likes rap crap.
Teen, 17 years old Written byitisme April 9, 2008

What can I say, Linkin Park is the worst thing to happen to rock. JayZ isnt much better, but at least he doesnt resort to ear-splitting yelling! Awful, dont waste your money, youre beyond this!
Adult Written byKS25 April 9, 2008

Jay-Z Kills this stuff

Wow Jay-Z proves once again hes the best at his game, however not recomended for kids.
Teen, 14 years old Written byxcolossal April 9, 2008

Great album.........

That's all I have to say........
Adult Written byMaGGoT4LIFE April 9, 2008

if ur kid wants this>>> tell them they need better taste!! i mean yeah>>>LINKIN PARK RULEZ... but jay-z...RUINED THIS ALBUM!!! ALL HAIL ROCK N ROLL!! WOO!!! ROCK ON!! *LISTEN TO SLIPKNOT*
Teen, 14 years old Written byJohanjwalker April 9, 2008

Great CD, but lotsa language.

I have the explicit version of this CD and believe me, the music is great. Heavy metal and rap mixed together make for a good beat and good rockin' stuff. But I was almost appaled by the amount of language in just six songs! There's a lot, obviously. And all of the language is strong, a little of everything, the "f" bomb, s-word, and some mother-f--- words as well. It's good material, though, worth a buy. Only a litle but of sexuality. Believe me, if Jay-Z was not on thi album, not a single curse word would be in there. Good music, but lots of persuasive language. Watch out.
NOT APPROPRIATE AT ALL. CONSTANT SEXUAL LYRICS AND SWEARING. Dont buy this album unless you like hearing swears violence drugs and sex.
Teen, 13 years old Written byDman April 9, 2008

Wowza...Two of my favorite artists working together with some of their best songs...Numb/Encore and Lying from you/ Dirt off you shoulder are the best songs ever.