Kid reviews for "Cooler Than Me"

Fresh electro-pop is fine for older tweens and up.

Based on 1 review

Kid, 10 years old April 27, 2013

Good and Modern!

This song is super catchy. It talks about dealing with someone (in a passive way) who thinks she's superior. One or two s words are used. Good and modern!

Teen, 16 years old Written byRosebud95 July 2, 2012

Really catchy!

At first it was okay, but it started getting catchier and catchier. It's sometimes annoying when one part is stuck in your head, (that happens with other songs, though) but yeah, it's good.

Teen, 16 years old Written byanders09ma May 27, 2012

Cooler Than Me

Cooler Than me is cool! But Mike Posner's voice is kinda weird. Haha. Well any ways yay!

Kid, 12 years old January 14, 2012

YOU CALL THIS CLEAN?!?!

Most people say this song is considered "clean." So, you're saying that this sentence from the song "Shoes on your feet, you wear 'em around like it ain't s--t." is clean?! Well, you're wrong!

Kid, 10 years old October 20, 2011

Cool kids aren't cool AT ALL!

It's awesome! I don't know what commonsensemedia was thinking, but this song is AWESOME! It's good for any age, but I recommend this for 8+. It has a good message about cool people: they're NOT even cool. They're just wannabes. ESPECIALLY if they curse. If they do, and they're not nice like one person I know, they're DEFINITELY wannabes. And they tell kids they don't have to actually be COOL to be cool. If you're the exact OPPOSITE of cool kids these days, you're cool. There IS a bad word in there, so yeah.

Kid, 10 years old August 9, 2011

good song :)

its a really good song!!!! and its very catchy!!!! but the only problem is that the s word is in it.

Kid, 11 years old June 27, 2011

Catchy

Nice innocent song for kids and adults alike to listen to.
Kid, 10 years old April 24, 2011
I love the lyrics of this song, the message is not to be angry when someone's cooler than you! And the music is cool!

Kid, 10 years old March 12, 2011
I would buy this song is he didn't say the s-word. I like Mike Posner he is pretty clean and doesn't seem drunk 24/7 like most stars. Nothing more to say

Teen, 14 years old Written byParamoreFan09 March 3, 2011

Sort of fun to sing along I guess but i hate this song.

Posners breathy voice is annoying and sounds ridiculous, and what is really being portrayed is "you think you're cooler than me, which makes me cooler than you. you're just ridiculous." i don't know all this song showed me is HE thinks he's better and 'above it all'. :P ugh.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymusicforver February 23, 2011

Clean

Teen, 14 years old Written byMegan96 February 5, 2011
Teen, 13 years old Written bymannymateo10isback February 4, 2011

Teen, 13 years old Written bybroyhill January 6, 2011
love it

Kid, 11 years old December 26, 2010

GREAT SONG

This song is clean, and very positive. If i were a mom then i would be happy if my children listened to this song.
Kid, 11 years old November 24, 2010

Early Teens

The song is very catchy, though a bit overplayed by radio stations. In one point of the music video, when Mike Posner is trying on all of the sunglasses, he puts on a pair that allow him to see through some of the girls clothes to their under garments.

Teen, 14 years old Written byrevolting slob November 14, 2010

ok

I think that it's ok it was good at first but they started playing it to much now

Written byAnonymous October 29, 2010

S word bleeped

"And you wear 'em around like it ain't--SSHHH!!!". That's it. It's bleeped out.

Kid, 11 years old October 2, 2010
I love this song but it is a bit inappropriate song

Teen, 16 years old Written bytghyjikluo September 28, 2010

One bad word, but they play it on the radio all the time.

They lay 1 S-Bomb, but kids in my grade and even my 10-year old brothers grade say worse.