All teen and kid member reviews for "Country Girl (Shake It for Me)" (CD Single)

Teen, 13 years old Written byi'mbeautiful January 8, 2016

CUTE

Luke Bryan has great songs and lyrics that moves alot of people from being bored to really interested in his country music .
Teen, 15 years old Written byadtr_forever July 29, 2011

Good song

It's talking about girls shaking their butts for a guy or Luke Bryan. But overall, a good tune, and cool lyrics. I like this song now. I didn't before. (:
Teen, 17 years old Written bySmile:D426 July 21, 2011

Innapropriate

I strongly dislike country music, so I don't know why I was listening to it. But I this song and was SHOCKED. I personally think it's quite offensive to women, just like most songs these days. I'm 17, but I'm not ready to get a job, so I babysit my 4 year old cousin. She LOVES country music and has her dad's old iPhone, obviously with no service, to listen to music and play games. I asked her what her favorite song on her iPhone was and she said Country Girl Shake It For Me Now and then she started belting out the hook, which said shake it for the birds shake it for the bees. I thought "oh what has happened to children these days?!?!?" I then concluded that this song isn't appropriate for children. Conclusion: don't let your children listen for this song.
Kid, 10 years old April 29, 2011

A good song but some inuenndo

OMG i was babysitting my brother yesterday and i had it on a country station and i herd this song it was pretty good
Kid, 10 years old February 27, 2015

Luke Brian

I think that this song is amazing it is also very intertaining. I love this song!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byHightech Redneck July 31, 2014

This has to be one of the most offensive songs I have ever heard.

This song should not be allowed on radio. This song is literally just sex references and asking some girl to shake her butt. I'm surprised a lot of girls like this guy after he would make a song sexualizing them as much as this song does.I'm not trying to slam Luke Bryan here,I like a lot of his other songs, I'm just disgusted at this particular song by Luke Bryan.