Parent reviews for Curtain Call

Eminem's still brilliant, but not for young teens.

Adult Written byUr toast January 27, 2020

Awesome

Eminem is one of the best rappers out there, even with all the cussing and sexual references. The only downside is the song, Fack, which is not only the worst song in this albulm, but probably the worst song eminem has ever created. That song has way too many sexual references.

Adult Written byJordan G. December 15, 2017

Not for Kids, Even If Eminem Has

Adult Written byJordan G. December 15, 2017

Not for Kids

Parents should know that most of Eminem's lyrics are violent, explicit and sexual, most of them also involves drug references, don't fall for his gentleness at all. I am a big Eminem fan, but the lyrics are too inappropriate for children.

Adult Written byHorro November 5, 2017
Okay in this review we are pretty much only talking about the tree new songs.Okay shake that is great but very vulgar and kind not nice to woman but still good.Okay next is when I’m gone and this song is great and kind of sad but still great.Okay if you listened to the album you know what’s next and if you don’t it called fack and it’s just messed up and the worst is that this is the first song you hear on his greatest hits album but still it’s funny.Okay the rest of the songs are just old songs which are pretty much fine.Overall the album should be listened to people 12 and up.
Adult Written byhaha nate dogg February 9, 2017

I love it.

My favorite track is "Shake That". For real though, Nate Dogg needs more love and recognition. Haha.

Adult Written byAwesomeness142 May 25, 2015
Lots of swearing and talk about drugs and is very offensive but it is a very good album.

Parent of a 1-year-old Written byExtrynia Nchoziviosk March 2, 2013

He's a passing phase for younger kids

So many young teens love eminem because they think that listening to him makes them feel like a grown up. Yes, the actual lyrics are VERY disturbing, but after awhile all of the yelling and hatred gets old. I used to LOVE him, and his movie, but now when i listen to him i get sick. I think that mature 10-13 year olds can handle it, but by the time that they are 16 they move on, and understand how sick and twisted his mind is.

Adult Written byJitty July 24, 2010
1, there are a few people who own everything Eminem recorded. CD's like "Infinite" and "Slim Shady EP" were albums solely released in Michigan. There are not a lot of those CD's still left around. The way they make this sound, it's like this is an entirely new album filled with new songs. This album is a greatest hits album. With 3 new songs. 1 of which is called "When I'm Gone" and is a ballad sang towards his daughter Hailie and his adopted daughter Laney. A sweet song talking about the good parts and bad parts of his life as a father. Mockingbird is also a song just like this. I'd say for anyone who wants to hear the history of Eminem SINCE he has become a mainstream giant this is a good album. Being from Detroit, I grew up listening to Eminem myself. When I was just a little kid. So I'd give this album a iffy for 12 and under.
Adult Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008
Adult Written byCostRecords April 9, 2008
Adult Written bybupz91 April 9, 2008

A collection spanning across eminem's amazing career

This collection spans over most of eminem's career and includes most popular songs and hits. The two new songs are not really up to par. If you are buying this make sure to buy the version with the stan's mixtape so you can get some of the underground and not comercially appriciated eminem material. A good greatest hits offering.
Adult Written bymgb April 9, 2008
Adult Written byeminem April 9, 2008

love it

its good i lrt my daughter listen to him shes 10 if parents say its ok than go for it
Adult Written bydudeman123 April 9, 2008

Doesnt get much better

Eminem has been in the music since 1999 and his career has been nothing but amazing since his debut single ''my name is'' to his most recent song ''when im gone'' he has so much talent and is without doubt one of the greatest rappers of all time and this album has to be one of the best and how can you argue? of course like all rap a lot of profanity sex and voilence but whatever ..... every kid in elementary school has heard this guys work so why try and keep it away from kids when they will just find ways to listen to it anyway?