Kid reviews for Curtain Call

Eminem's still brilliant, but not for young teens.

Teen, 15 years old Written bybaybay122 May 21, 2014

Good

We just gonna listen to this anyway. Deal with it parents.
Kid, 11 years old October 23, 2020

It is the greatest hits.Same as his last 5 albums

All songs are great like you'd expect from any other Eminem album. The only song that is awful is Fack I don't even want to explain what it's about it is discusting. Buy the clean version for sure if you have kids.

Teen, 14 years old Written byYeet the alien September 17, 2019

Amazing

The thing I hate the most is super over protective parents dissing Eminem over being inappropriate just because he has a bad reputation doesn’t mean that this album is bad although from what I’ve heard I’d have to rate FACK 14+ if you think Curran call is inappropriate listen to lose yourself and then listen to killshot (another really good song but for older viewers) sorry I’ve been ranting on but I hope some of you will see sense thanks have a nice day

Kid, 9 years old November 6, 2018

Em's best songs are on this album

This album it's self is a good album with songs like My name Is,The real slim shady,and Stan those are all good songs but they do have heavy thoughts.These songs are not for people who are offended easily.And are bothers by explicit lyrics but this album is great!!!

Teen, 14 years old Written byspeyan727 September 11, 2018
Kid, 11 years old February 18, 2018

BEST ABLUM EVER

WARNING NOT FOR CHILDERN

Teen, 13 years old Written bySonicStar456 May 27, 2017

AMAZING

In my opinion definitely his best album, with stand out songs (in my opinion) when I'm gone, mockingbird, my name is, the way I am, Stan and plenty more
Kid, 10 years old March 12, 2017

amazing

as a big eminem fan and a rapper myself i honestly think the curtain call is amazing. It has my name is and stan and other amazing tracks. One of my personal favs is Mockingbird. Its such a sweet song

Teen, 16 years old Written bymateoramirez2093 October 29, 2016

Curtain call: by eminem

Curtain call is a greatest hits cd from 1999-2004. Most of these songs are ones any eminem fan would know. I will do a short review of the content in the album. Language: 9/10 very strong. Lots of uses of F**k , s**t, mother f**ker, b***ch, etc. SEX: 8/10 the song fack describes very graphic sex as lyrics like im gonna f***in' c** also the song shake that is sexually explicit, More songs gave inuendos throughout the album. Violence: 6/10 typical eminem: graphic violent imagery.
Overall: this album is good for 15+

Teen, 14 years old Written byWhatRap March 13, 2016

An absolutely hilarious surprise, in an otherwise excellent album.

Eminem's Curtain Call is a fantastic greatest hits album. It could of chose things a bit better, replacing some songs with better ones, but overall, this is Eminem at his best. One thing I have to get out of the way though: Like all Greatest Hits albums, if you are new to Eminem, this is not the best album. Listen to a lot of him before you start the album, as it's like spoiling everything for him. Next off, the hilarious surprise. (Spoilers!) Eminem included a previously unreleased track called FACK into the song. It's one of his worst songs, and I doubt it's taken seriously. This is right after the intro, too. I've heard it listed as one of the worst songs, seems to be hated. Honestly, it's funny. Not angering. Thirdly, if you aren't sure that Curtain Call doesn't include some of it's best tracks: It includes The Way I Am, My Name Is, Stan, Lose Yourself, The Real Slim Shady, Mockingbird, and Guilty Conscience (If you haven't heard it, it's great). Next off *looks at list* is it for kids? Maybe not. It's really him at his most raunchy, and he'll never let you forget that. Although I never like to go overboard on "Awful idea for kids" Guilty Conscience is pretty graphic in one or two lines, (maybe three), and My Name Is has some pretty graphic references as well. Mockingbird has a pretty violent ending, but it's also funny. (When a rapper is violent and you call it "funny". Sounds kool, right? Nah, seriously, it's funny). It almost gets cringe-worthy at times, when it goes to far. Overall, Curtain Call: The Hits is an excellent album combining Eminem's best work with an amazing second song (no), and is one of the best deals you could possibly get out of his music, if you are an experienced fan of Eminem.
Bye!

Teen, 13 years old Written byTheProdigy November 17, 2015

buy tha clean version 4 ur kidz.

Shock value is the coin of Eminem's realm, and it will be difficult for many parents to get past the singer's raunchy sexism and egocentric posturing. But for those willing to extend the benefit of the doubt, there are some surprisingly tender sentiments expressed on this collection of hits. Charming, vulnerable, and funny, Eminem's lyrics express more than street-punk machismo and reveal a lot about a young man's loves, losses, and uniquely constructed family values. "Mockingbird," a love letter to his children, is a prime example of Eminem's brilliance -- employing evocative, dead-honest lyrics in counterpoint to a children's lullaby.
Kid, 12 years old December 27, 2014

FOR VERY MATURE TEENS!

RATED 18- Contains very strong language, strong sex references, drug references.

Kid, 9 years old November 1, 2014

AWESOME

HAVE IT ON IPAD CSM YOU KNOW THERES A CLEAN VERSION TOO! for get ab out $%^%#$&^$^
Kid, 11 years old May 27, 2014

Very wierd from my point-of-view realy

F--k s--t and b---h are used often in this album

Teen, 16 years old Written bymusicforver November 27, 2013

Fun Compliation of Eminem's Greatest Hits

This is yet another great album from Eminem. This album includes Eminem's greatest radio hits from his first four releases (Slim Shady LP, Marshall Mathers LP, The Eminem Show and Encore). Some songs on this compliation are a little bit lackluster, but they are all unique and fun. It ranges from darker songs (Cleainin' out my Closet) and fun radio hits (My Name Is, The Real Slim Shady). The album is very profane and obscene in every way. Easily offended people should not listen to this album. Overall, the album is good fun and another gem. Only for the most mature teens.

Teen, 13 years old Written byTy6248 July 24, 2013

very good songs

it was pretty good with some inappropriate stuff but good

Teen, 14 years old Written byKayleann18 October 24, 2012

Eminem is AWESOME :)

I think this CD is awesome, songs like "mockingbird" and "when i'm gone" have good messages. Fack is just down right hilarious but very dirty ;). "cleaning out my closet" is pretty good to, it reminds me of my pap (because he is a jerk). My favorite song on the album would be "without me" that song is amazing. Now some parents won't let their children listen to this music but seriously, kids are going to hear swearing and sex talk eventually and if you don't let them listen to it. They will find a way, now my brother is 8 and he has listened to this CD and he doesn't know half of what Eminem is saying so stop being overprotective and let them listen to Eminem.

Kid, 6 years old March 28, 2012

Best Album (Ya Buddy)

This is one of his best albums ever. My favorite song on it is "When I'm Gone" because it reminds me of what happened to me. There is quite a bit of harsh language though in his music. A lot of his music also has some of his own issues in it which I like. P.S. I am listening to the album right now and I am 13 years old not 6.

Kid, 11 years old January 17, 2012

Stan

BEAST SONG! VERY INSPIRING! GET IIIIIITT!!!!!!!!
Kid, 12 years old December 11, 2011

Very good, but watch out for the worst

Eminem isn't out there to be serious. Only a few of his tracks are meant to be taken seriously. Most of his songs (especially his worst ones) are meant as jokes. the only song by Eminem that is really unbearable is "FACK". It contains extreme descriptions of sex. But besides that he is really a joke. However this album is still STRICTLY for very mature teens. Before allowing your kids to listen to this you should check to make sure that they aren't prone to doing what they see or hear. You must make sure you're kids know that Eminem is not actually doing this stuff. If you think they are ready, you should probably buy the clean version. If you avoid buying the album altogether than your kids will probably download the tracks, exposing them to the explicit versions of the songs. I recommend that you either buy the clean version or set up blocks on your computer so that they won't download the songs. This is especially true with songs like "My name is" that has some bad subject matter in the songs, some of which involves kids. For instance "My English teacher wanted to have sex in junior high, the only problem was... my English teacher was a guy. I chased him with a eraser, stapled his nuts to a stack of paper!", and "Since age twelve I've felt like I'm some one else, 'cause I hung my original self from the top bunk with a belt." and finally the first line in which he asks kids about if they want to do drugs and watch him commit acts of self inflicted violence. All of these questions are answered with childlike voices. Several lines are censored from this song in even the CD 'explicit' version. However the uncut versions of this song can be found on youtube and on the single "Lose yourself". So be wary of download since they can find the worst versions of these already bad songs. Other songs to be wary of other songs like 'Guilty Conscience', which is all about Eminem and Doctor Dre fighting over peoples choices. In 2/3 cases the evil side (Eminem) wins resulting in two murders and a young man date raping a 15 year old at a party. Other songs like 'Stan' contain some bothering material. In the song an obsessed fan kills himself and his pregnant girlfriend because Eminem failed to reply to his letters. At the end of the song Eminem finally writes back, but Stan has already died. The album has some great themes as well in songs like 'When I'm Gone' and 'Mockingbird'. Overall the album is great... for mature teens.