All member reviews for Curtis

Teen, 13 years old Written byalpha1014 December 31, 2008

huh

Some of the songs are alright... but yeah, not for kids.
Kid, 12 years old July 24, 2009

violent yes boring no

sure the album is violent but it's not boring this is why 50 is listen to 50 cent because he is amazing people say he sucks and that all he sings about violence sure the violence part is true just see my gun go off i'll stilll kill but when compared to eminem he's quite tame. so rap gets another great cd to keep fueling the insdustry and you get the satisfaction of a violent enjoyable rap cd
Kid, 11 years old November 14, 2008

good

i think ths is good it doesnt have alot of swearing like they say.i think it is a lot tamer than the massacre.
Teen, 15 years old Written bybig21tuck April 9, 2008

50 hit it with this one

One of 50's best CD's yet. Good stuff, and if you appreciate rap music, and where 50 has been, you will love this CD!

Not His Best Work

I love 50. But honestly, it could have been better. Sorry 50, but Kanye did way better on his album. Very explicit. Some songs were good I will admit. But the album in all was just decent.
Teen, 13 years old Written bybrowneyedlaughter April 9, 2008

icoverd my ears

I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT PEOPLE REALLY USE THAT KIND OF LANGUAGE!! LOVE KANDIS
Teen, 14 years old Written byasdfqwer April 9, 2008

I LOVE THIS

i love this album. i love rap. i however do not think that kids my age should listen to stuff like this. im very mature for my age and love rap more than anything. but i dont think that a parent should not get this for their kid unless your kid is VERY mature.
Teen, 15 years old Written byAmR April 9, 2008

50 Cent's an idiot

period
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

NO WAY

i got this cd from a friend for a school club project BULL i couldnt even listen to it no taste at all if you want good rap go to soulja boy , flo rida , and ciara .
Teen, 15 years old Written bySteinbolt April 9, 2008

...

...Horrible. Looks like, 50 Cent can only show off with such "lyrics". As for music-I could hardly listen to it. I simply threw this disc away. It's a complete waste of money...
Teen, 16 years old Written bytashtash32 April 9, 2008

Teen, 14 years old Written bynikky April 9, 2008

I like it...

Although 50 cent's music is usually inappropriate, I simply love his music. I think that it's ok for people my age to listen to this because at 14 years of age you should know what is ok to do and what's not. His beat is awesome and some of his lyrics are acceptable!

My ears are bleading!!

Looks like "Fiddy" hasn't changed at all since his last CD. Still demeaning women, still cursing his mouth off, and still drug-obsessing! Maybe there is one or two good songs, but he just can't keep the curses behind his teeth. Believe me, it gets very uncomfortable listening to this with your mother. VERY!
Teen, 17 years old Written bycamiluv17 April 9, 2008

Kid, 8 years old April 9, 2008

The most badass mofo in all the land

u should all quit being cunts and just stop listenin
Teen, 17 years old Written bymeg10 April 9, 2008

LOved it !!

I think this may be the best cd from 50 to date. it's hott and the beats are great. I don't think there is any problem with the music because there soundn't be any kids listening to it, but for someone that loves the hip hop world and can understand were this artist is going and were he has been this is a good cd for them.