All member reviews for "Dancing Crazy" (CD single)

Slightly edgier-than-usual pop from iCarly star.

Teen, 13 years old Written byWebkinzEvelyn February 23, 2014

Great song! LOVE IT!

Love this song! Although she isn't that good of a singer but she's defanatily not a bad singer! :)
Kid, 11 years old July 22, 2011

Read on..... :D

It awesome for hanging out with friends!! Honestly I don't think Miranda had a very good or strong voice. But the song is so catchy you forget that she can't really sing. I am not much of a social butterfly I don't have sleep overs, but some kids I love who are my age and older ( garde 6-12 ) are in my youth group at my church we have lock-ins and I would totally play that song.
Teen, 14 years old Written bynevalon June 26, 2011

Common Sense Media is a bit exaggerating

Oh my gosh! It mentions kissing! Over 18+ definitely. A 10 year old child should not hear the word kiss. That's so vulgar and inappropriate. You cannot be serious. But I have to agree with the fact that this song is very basic and lyrics are a bit silly.
Kid, 11 years old May 14, 2011

Good song

I love this song and I don't see anaythin much with it
Teen, 17 years old Written bytaymomsenfan March 26, 2011

I feel like Dancing Crazy

i really love the new music from miranda. i didn't really care for her debut album but her EP is really good :)
Parent of a 9 year old Written byFuzzy One March 24, 2011

Slumber Party-riffic

Perfect slumber party song, mentions kissing but it's not as racy as the rest of the album it comes on. For a few girls who are going to sit up late and eat popcorn, this is fine with me.
Kid, 10 years old March 19, 2011

I love dancing crazy, even the song!

This song just gives me tears of joy because it sounds so beautiful.
Teen, 14 years old Written byTotally500 March 13, 2011

Good song

A very good song. I like It
Teen, 16 years old Written byteamjacobgirl2.0 March 3, 2011

Not a great song

Don't really like this song. And Tanked out, almost every comment you write is something negitive. I have one thing to say to you: You're misery and hate will kill us all. Remember that...........
Kid, 10 years old February 27, 2011

OMG

You CSM people are totally wrong! So what if there's a little talk about kissing? That doesn't make her 'edgy'. iCarly has kissing and you rated it for eight year olds!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byLadyGaGa96 February 18, 2011

12+

Love this song!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byMegan96 February 5, 2011

Well, I personally like the edgier Miranda, but little kids might take this all a little too seriously.
Kid, 11 years old February 1, 2011

angeliceheart

miranda iz so cool she knows that she iz cool and like her new song dancing crazy thanks 4 watching
Kid, 11 years old January 30, 2011

Don't like it

I hate it
Teen, 16 years old Written byTanked out January 29, 2011

fine

This is like the stupidest song ever made lyrically, but I'll admit it's fairly catchy. This review made me laugh so hard..."Mentions kissing". What are you Mormon? You don't think children under 11 can hear ONE line about kissing?
Kid, 12 years old January 20, 2011

Clean, just not amazing

There's nothing wrong with this song, although it's naturally geared at tweens. Anyone who likes it should be able to handle listening to it.
Adult Written byThat Guy Over There January 17, 2011

Are you serious?

I looked up the song to see why CSM said no one under 11 should hear it... Nothing was wrong with it. The song was terrible but there was nothing objectionable. Just another pointless kids pop song.
Kid, 10 years old January 17, 2011

WHATS THE BIG DEAL?

ITS FINE
Kid, 12 years old January 15, 2011

Amazing Song!!

I love this song!!!! I am sooo addicted to it. It's a fun, clean pop song. Great for sleepovers and school dances.
Kid, 11 years old January 14, 2011