Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Set preferences to see our top age-appropriate picks for your kids.

Get age-based picks

Parent reviews for Dark Horse

Ratchets up the raunch with tales of sex and drugs.

Adult Written bycharles daniels June 1, 2014

Overrated much?

Well, well well. if it isn't another terrible, bland, cliche, sexed up, poorly written set of songs by the most overrated band of all time. This album is just like their other albums, while the song "gotta be somebody" is admittedly a decent track, the rest of the album falls flat on its back with awful lyrics like "you look so much cuter with something in your mouth" and "were screaming like demons hanging from the ceiling" these are just some of the appalling lyrics that this sellout, white trash, hillbilly band has to offer. How dare they give this crap 3 stars?

Parent of a 2, 10, 14, and 17 year old Written bySystemOfANintendo December 12, 2010

Nickelback *shudders*

This is the second worst heavy metal album ever (second to Results May Vary). It portarys women as worthless crackheads who are for sex, sex, and sex. Oh yeah and sex. There is NO substance in this music. Just don't buy this unless you're Insane In The Mem-Brain.

Parent of a 14 year old Written byGinah December 2, 2009

Not a tween album

On a personal level I like the album but when allowing my tween to listen i have to skip most of the songs or just turn it off. Definately not good to have your child listening to songs about getting drunk all night and what you have to shake to get money.

Parent of a 17 year old Written bydtsa78cfgs9rovw May 28, 2011

great band for teenagers

this band freakin rocks!!
Parent of a 12 year old Written byLoriwilson1971 April 20, 2010

NOT appropriate music for any age really!!

Not appropriate for children. This group was considered a Christian Rock Band. Boy was I wrong.

Adult Written bynick is so hot January 16, 2009

It is amazing!!!!!!!!!

awesome. I love something in your mouth and got to be sombody. Amzing. I almost fainted the first time I heard it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!